Hanged Man, Hermit, Death, High Priestess

EvaSegovia

Hi to all that are still here! Could use some help. I did a reading asking what's the point of being in a particular situation. The cards I got were: Hanged Man, Hermit, Death, High Priestess. In the deck I'm using, the Hermit is looking at the Hanged Man, and Death is facing the High Priestess, who in turn is looking back at Death. I can see that the Hermit is studying a new perspective or a 'Let go and Let God" frame of mind... But after that, I'm stumped. Would you read the Death card as letting go of those ponderings? And looking toward intuition, higher wisdom, that sort of thing? Perhaps I'm just too close to the reading...

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi EvaSegovia,

This sounds like a complete reading. All the reading forums have been closed and UTC is not a replacement for those forums. There is currently no place at Aeclectic where complete readings can be discussed.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

EvaSegovia

Hi EvaSegovia,

This sounds like a complete reading. All the reading forums have been closed and UTC is not a replacement for those forums. There is currently no place at Aeclectic where complete readings can be discussed.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Sorry for the trouble rwc....