Buckland Romani-The Moon

Disa

This is one of the most beautiful moon cards I've seen.

The full moon illuminates the deep blue sky. A wolf and a dog stand on either side of a tiny stream and they both howl as a crab emerges between them. Two vardos are also separated by this stream.

I understand that people see the moon as full of illusions and secrecy, but
the moon card for me always symbolises a quiet time where it's possible to see more clearly than in the day. All the illusions are swept away or hidden by the dark night, leaving only the clarity of what is real-us, with ourselves, and no one else. It's the time to sit alone with intuition and to follow it, influenced by nothing else. The masks people wear in the day time come off at night, they are vulnerable now and can take the time to really look within and realize who they really are, what is really important, and make the choice to live according to what their own soul dictates.

Mi-Shell

Disa, I agree with your vision of the moon!
To me Full Moon is a powerful time of self-reflection, visioning and celebrating my conection to Grandmother Full Moon and the power of the feminine. On this card I see a Dog and a Fox singing together. our wild side and our domesticated Spirit comunicating... The crab in the middle to me does not really fitinto this scene. But it is "sooooo Moon card Tarot"...
And .... where are the horses?
Where are the people?

I somehow also feel that a choice needs to be made: Which wagon is going to be "home" for the soul....