Another mystery deck question

Solandia

What deck is pictured on the front of the Tarot Magick book, linked below? It looks familiar but I can't quite place it...

http://www.7th-house.com/tarotmagick.html

The site visitor who emailed me the link already tried emailing the publisher, with no response, but I'm sure someone here can identify it :)

~ Solandia

karen0205

I can't say that I recognize it. Do you think it's a real deck or just one made of a couple cards for the photo?

MysticalMoose

I don't recognise it but I'd like to see more. Interestingly on another page :
it says " for your convenience we carry the decks we feature in Seasons of The Witch & Tarot Magic ".......see this page: http://www.7th-house.com/decks.html

I wonder what it is, It looks nice :)

Astraea

It's strange, because on that page and also in the drop-down list of decks for sale, none of the cards mentioned are the ones shown on the cover of the book. The cards on the cover look somewhat familiar to me, but maybe it's just that their style and colors remind me of another deck - bottom line: I have no clue!

Faolainn Storm

It appears to resemble the Connolly Tarot, though I don't own a copy and thus cannot confirm this.

FS

ETA: athough having looked at it online I now see the resemblence is only one card - the magician. Now I'm even more puzzled.

MysticalMoose

Yes, The Connolly was my first thought, but I dont own it either....I'd love to know what deck it is....*scratches head in puzzled manner*.......

Astraea

I have the Connelly, and that's not it. Curiouser and curiouser!

karen0205

Why don't you email the author?

Solandia

I thought of the Connolly at first too. I think now that it was just made for the book cover, seeing as noone recognises it.

~ Solandia

gregory

I have this feeling that I do recognize it (well, I would, wouldn't I.... :() - I could swear I used that Ace in the Identify game a while back.....

I am working on it..... It is annoying me.....