Lets try again.

Ahria

moonlitkim said:
These cards are incredible! The Empress is one of the "must see" cards on my list before deciding if I want a deck. I love it! Just so you know, if you do decide to sell these, I would be a very happy customer! :D

~MoonlitKim

Thanks Kim,

I have been very unsure of this card and have redo it several times. I wanted to be softer and more earthy than the others and it seems less vivid to me than the others, but that is also what I wanted in a way...

Mellifluous

Really liking it so far. Please keep it up! :love:

PS Empress should be 3, not 4, right? ;)

shadowdancer

Hi Ahria

out of interest, how far down the road were you at the time you lost the hard drive? Was curious as to how many had been created etc at that stage

good luck with the remainder!

Take care

Davina

rhombchick

I like this deck better than your last one.
I like the clash between the colours and the silhouettes.
I also like that this time round you haven't written the card meanings on the cards. Makes it much less cluttered and surprisingly easier (for me) to read.
Well done!!

My only critisism, or well, observation rather is that I find the fool card scary!!! Although, after reading your interpretation I can understand where you are coming from, still, it gives me another card to fear in the deck!!

Looking foward to seeing the rest of the cards. You're doing a great job!!

shadowdancer

Hi Ahria

just wondered how the deck was coming on, and if you have any other tempting piccies to get our attention?
I really like the style of having the silhouettes - surprisingly they do portray a story or emotion.

:) :)

Take care

Davina

Ahria

I will be back on this soon, real life is interfering and I never did know what to do with the Emperor so I might just come back to him.

rabid

Just wanted to say what you've done so far is absolutely gorgeous!

Annabelle

Ahria, your work is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful :).

Just as I remembered it being . . .

We were both part of the Summer Seekers "newbie" reading group way back, remember? And I recall that you were working on a deck back then, and had posted some pictures :).

SunChariot

I'm definitely convinced. I'm ready to buy a copy of this deck. :grin:

Babs