Quest Tarot - Card of the day

prk001

Six of Wands

This card shows a glorious connection between the earth and the heaven. Both the earth and the Heaven are brimming with joy and light. This also shows the transformation of the holy spirit in the heaven to holy christ at the earth(spirit coming into body in all its glory). So, when the great connection exists between the earth and heavens, we know that we are not just the body and are ready to soar high into the skies without being limited by the physical bodies. This frees us from the limiting beliefs that the society has engraved on us. This card is an absolute joy to watch with bright and subtle lights all over the card.

Watching this card has helped me get out of my sadness related to a death that occured recently. It made realize that we are more than our bodies & there may still be things that exist even though we cannot see them.

Suriel

this is quite funny.....however......:)
one night i've pulled out the "lovers" from my tarot cards.....
and then the other day i was really in troubles.....
that was because i've told my friend that a guy in my class is cute and another guy is quite handsome.....
and then my friend spread it out, everyone in my class laughed at me and the two guys the whole day....
though, i don't have any crush on the two boys, just simply looking from a wider view........ :p
however, the were no rumours already on the next day........hehe
:)

prk001

I picked out the 8 of cups yesterday. The card was filled with broken cups all over the place and it was looking a little scary. When I saw this card, I was thinking what does this card have to say to me? So, I waited till the end of the day to see how things will go? Till Evening everything went fine and I thought probably there is another side to the card which I have not noticed. In the evening I was on my way to meet a friend and it was raining heavily. I then saw an ambulance going on the other side of the road and I just got a strong thought to slow down my vehicle which I did promptly in a second or two. In just a couple of seconds one of the vehicles that was in front of me just stopped suddenly after looking at the ambulance. There was one vehicle between that stopped vehicle and mine. When he noticed the vehicle stopping abruptly he applied his brakes & the vehicle skidded and he lost control of it & he crashed on to the stopped vehicle and I saw mirrors & lights breaking and flying all over the place. But I had time to slow down my vehicle without any accident. Then I just remembered about the broken glasses all over the card. If I had not listened to the inner voice which asked me to slow down a couple of seconds back, even I may have crashed into the vehicle...

prk001

Ace of Cups

This card looks like a great encouraging card to look at during the start of the day. There is magic and enchantment all over the card.
This card has come at a time, when I am deciding at what I want to be in my life. This is a very warm and encouraging one.