AnnaK Study: Ace of Wands

Mojo Twin 2

What a feeling of joy and anticipation as the young woman in the white dress crosses the want to reach the other cliff. She balances delicately at the midpoint. There isn't the least amount of fear in her face. It's like she's full of excitement at the expectation of what is on the other side. The sky is bright and yellow, reflecting the invluence of the sun. Birds fly by - there is an essence of flight and freedom. The valley below has a river flowing through it - the river of the subconscious or emotions.

There is new territory awaiting you that excites you and gives you a feeling of joy and wonder. What is your passion? Work? Music? Art? Do not deny yourself the opportunity to embrace your passion - what gives you fire and life and a sense of wonder? That is what you were meant to do - for to live life in joy is to give joy to God. To balance your life - work, health, play, art, creation, and wonder - allows you to relax and grow.

Attachments

• Anna_K_-_Stabe_01.jpg
    Anna_K_-_Stabe_01.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 176

Sulis

This image just screams 'take a chance' to me.
She's willing to go for it and risk the fall but she knows (and we know) that she won't.
This image says, the energy is there but you need to grab it and once you do, you'll never be the same again :).
I love this card.

firefrost

It's a very uplifting card for all the reasons you've both stated. I don't think there's anything this girl couldn't turn her hand to!