AnnaK Study: Three of Wands

Mojo Twin 2

The decision on a path in the Two has been made. A path into a mountainous region has led him to a high cliff. Tired but invigorated from his journey the youth gazes off into the mountain while holding three wands. The sun has drenched the sky yellow. There's a feeling of warmth and rest and a sense of satisfaction at the joy of work - the joy of discovery.

You've reached a place in your life where you have some accomplishments under your belt. You've had some wins and you've faced some challgnes. You now have the opportunity to rest and take stock of what you've done. There is good medicine in pausing in the middle of your actions. You can get so caught up in the ride that you don't take the time to "smell the flowers." You have that opportunity now.

Attachments

• Anna_K_-_Stabe_03.jpg
    Anna_K_-_Stabe_03.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 87

Sulis

To add to what you've said Mojo Twin; I would say that this is a card about looking at the big picture.. You can see a lot from way up there on that cliff. As a three, this is a card about expansion and of taking your ideas out there into the wider world.
The sky is yellow and that makes me think of a new dawn and a new day where success is waiting for you.

firefrost

I can't really think of anything else to add to this one - you've both said it beautifully!