AnnaK Study: Five of Wands

Mojo Twin 2

The look of grim determination on the faces of the competitors in the arm wrestling contest means that they are taking it seriously. Although the smiles and laughter of the folk enjoying the contest implies that this is more of a friendly competition. Perhaps the two men are wagering on who is the stronger.

The contest is being held in a pub. The guests drink beer and enjoy life. Even a curious cat has come around to see what all the fuss is!

You haven't always had it easy. There have been times in your life where you have had to fight for what you desire or what you believe in. You aren't the kind of person to shy away from a challenge. However you mustn't get too caught up in your ego or you may lose the contest.

When you chance to get into a scuffle or a situation that seems like a fight or an outright war, remember that you have people in your life that love you and care for you and will back you up if you just ask them.

Attachments

• Anna_K_-_Stabe_05.jpg
    Anna_K_-_Stabe_05.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 80

firefrost

I agree with everything you've said, Mojo Twin 2, but there just one thing I notice about this card.

I think the guy wrestling in the blue shirt is the unbeaten pub landlord. he does look ferocious and determined, but at the same time, a young girl is casually leaning on him, looking as if she's wondering when he'll finish it off.

I think word's got round about how good he is and a stranger fancies his chances so he's been challenged and his daughter's come to watch her hero dad. If you notice, everyone seems to be on our landlord's side.