Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 32 8.1%

• Total voters

mythos

linabeet said:
I'm surprised there's not more Virgos, with uor love of analysing everything to death.

But my moon is in narcissistic Leo so maybe that's the culprit here.

The narcissistic Leo Moon in me wants to vote four times for Virgo because of my Virgo - Sun, Venus, Mercury and Saturn) LOL.

mythos:)

WalesWoman

I think there's more Leo's voting because we have such big heads... I mean hair.

Princess_Lucy

Aries checking in - oooohhh yeah.... lowest numbers of the lot!!!

gollog

Clau said:
Hey Gollog, that's an interesting idea! And I noticed the same thing, the even distribution of the signs..

I'm a researcher too, how about we design a short questionnaire with a few demographics and other variables and send it to ATers? I offer to make the data entry and processing. What do you think?

Are you Ater's up to it? ;)

Hi Clau, sorry I didn't see your post earlier than today, so a late response... But Yeah I do like the idea but I don't know if people are up for it?
Guys????

huredriel

WalesWoman said:
I think there's more Leo's voting because we have such big heads... I mean hair.
LOL I tend to phrase this as ...... generosity of spirit ...... cos we like to share :D

ciliegia

Sagitarius,mercury too.(this sun has many aspects..)

Moon Leo.

rcb30872

firemaiden said:
I am a Virgo. But don't ask to see my room. :(
Ditto, matter-of-fact, my whole house, nightmare and a half. LOL

Not only am I a Virgo, my ascendant is Capricorn, and my moon is Taurus, I could make a joke here about Uranus, but I won't, hehehe!

Since Leo was the most voted for, I can say I have Leo in Mercury! :D

Bec

PS Thanks light2000 for so enthusiastically resurrecting these polls, would never have known of there existence otherwise :D

Leo62

Didn't we do this already on the Astrology forum? I think Leos ruled there, too }) (mind you, Leos rule everywhere don't they? ;))

Sun in Leo + Virgo Moon + Capricorn rising = cowardly lion not ravening egobeast grrrr

earth en lady

I am quite suprised by how even the results are I was almost expecting everyone to be virgo ;)

mind you I have a Leo moon :)

euripides

I'd suggest that the broad sun signs just aren't an accurate enough indicator of this type of character. Plus, all kinds of people are interested in Tarot anyway - some see it as a psychological tool, some spiritual, there are many ways of looking at it. I think its a mistake to look at one single attribute of a person in isolation. My sun sign might predispose me to be a certain way, but my birth order might modify that, enhancing or diminishing the characteristic.

Euri