• Capricorn

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 28 7.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 32 8.1%

• Total voters

weaver

I am a Leo, too. My Soul card is The Hermit and my Personality card is The Moon. It explains a lot!

weaver

krysia322

Wow... :)
I'm finding it fascinating that Leo, a Fire sign, is holding the lead with 12.55% of the vote.

Virgo, an Earth sign, signs in (pardon the pun) at second with 10.27% of the vote.

And Pisces, a Water sign, rounds the trio off with 9.13% of the vote.

Based on Sun signs alone, you'd think that Pisces or Scorpio (7.98%) would be in the top two. That Virgo's second doesn't really surprise me... much... considering that Virgo is the mutable sign of Earth and (from my experience) has a tendency to analyze everything--- tarot included.

It just goes to show that there's more to Astrology than the daily horoscope in the paper. :)

Lain_82

Leo? that's a surprise.... My dad's Leo, and he's not exactly a tarot fan. I'm piscis and my moon is on scorpio... shouldn't be a poll on moon signs? maybe that can be helpfull.

krysia322

Lain_82 said:
Leo? that's a surprise.... My dad's Leo, and he's not exactly a tarot fan. I'm piscis and my moon is on scorpio... shouldn't be a poll on moon signs? maybe that can be helpfull.
Isn't it? LOL...

I'm an Aries, but I figure that my tarot interest comes primarily from the fact that my Rising and Moon are in Scorpio, my Neptune and Moon are in the First house, and my Mercury and Venus are in Pisces. LOL...
;)

I was thinking of suggesting a poll on Rising signs, and Mercury signs. LOL...

thatonegirl

Im an aquarius, my moon is in pisces and my rising is scorpio.

Unknownspirit

I'm a Leo, I would have never guessed that Leos would be in the lead for this poll. But I'm a bad Leo anyways, I hate attention so much.

diane drizzy

Sagitarius-with a lovely atavar for good measure.

Deana

Such a cliche...I'm another Leo...but I usually think of myself as an earth sign because my moon and mars are in Taurus and venus in Virgo. My brother is also a Leo and a lot more like what the sun sign is "supposed to" be like. He has moon in Sagittarius. I am so unlike him that I barely qualify as a Leo.

krysia322

Deana said:
My brother is also a Leo and a lot more like what the sun sign is "supposed to" be like. He has moon in Sagittarius. I am so unlike him that I barely qualify as a Leo.
LMAO! Wow... A double Fire for a brother... Your Moon in Taurus, his in Sag... You poor thing! LOL... Sounds like a very entertaining household. :)

calligirl

Interesting that Leos are out front. My sibling is a Leo and thinks I'm nuts and that Tarot is scary and evil, that I should drop it.