Hidden Path deck?

Morwenna

Anyone have this deck yet? I just got it and I love it, but now I want the Well-Worn Path too.

I wonder why this deck isn't in the deck listings?

F.M. Tarot

Strange, I couldn't find it either!

I like that deck and the Well Worn Path deck too, there are some lovely images. Honestly I have never used either for anything other than to look at yet, and I've had them both for years :laugh: Maybe someday!

faunabay

I was told by Jewel that I would like the Hidden Path but probably not the Well Worn. So I just have the Hidden and really like the few readings I've done with it. Don't seem to miss the Well Worn at all. (shrug)

MoonGypsy

i love the two decks combined together as one deck. i heard that was Raven Grimassi's original intention.The backs and the size are exactly the same, so they work perfectly together combined as one. i love it a lot! :) Besides, Mickie Mueller is the artist; it's worth having both decks for that feature alone, IMHO. The artwork on both decks is exquisite! :love:

faunabay

MoonGypsy said:
i love the two decks combined together as one deck. i heard that was Raven Grimassi's original intention.The backs and the size are exactly the same, so they work perfectly together combined as one. i love it a lot! :) Besides, Mickie Mueller is the artist; it's worth having both decks for that feature alone, IMHO. The artwork on both decks is exquisite! :love:
Crap!! Don't tell me this!!! :rolleyes: I was perfectly content with my Hidden Path by itself. Now I'm thinking I do need the Well Worn Path too! sheeeesh! })

HearthCricket

I have them both and love them. When I bought the Well Worn Path I studied through that deck, and later the Hidden Path when it came out. The first brings you through some basics in a beautiful way. The second expands on your witchy/pagan path. I now have both decks mixed together and work with them that way for readings, plus an extra copy of each to use for pathworking, journeying, etc. They work very nicely for both. :)

MoonGypsy

Well said, HC! i agree wholeheartedly! :love:

faunabay

HearthCricket said:
I have them both and love them. When I bought the Well Worn Path I studied through that deck, and later the Hidden Path when it came out. The first brings you through some basics in a beautiful way. The second expands on your witchy/pagan path.
See Jewel had told me I didn't need the Well Worn because it was the basics and she knew I didn't need to "study" through that. That I was fine with, as you said HC, expanding my path. hmmm...... but of course now you all have me thinking. And that can get dangerous!! :p

HearthCricket

faunabay said:
See Jewel had told me I didn't need the Well Worn because it was the basics and she knew I didn't need to "study" through that. That I was fine with, as you said HC, expanding my path. hmmm...... but of course now you all have me thinking. And that can get dangerous!! :p

I think I would just find it incomplete if I didn't have the first deck. Afterall, that was the original one. But here is a list of the cards:

Wheel of the Year
Maiden
Mother
Crone
Book of Shadows
The Rede
Law of Three
As Above, So Below
Eigh Fold Path
Words of the Magus
Hearth
Handfasting
Broom
The Key
The MoonThe Crescent-Crowned Goddess
The Sun
The Stag-Horned God
The Altar
The Pentacle
Wand
Athame
Chalice
Harvest
Cakes and Wine
The Old Ones
Greenman
Voice of the Wind
Familiar Spirit
Cauldron
Pentagram
Earth
Air
Fire
Water
Ancestral Spirit
Initiation
The Crossroads
Summerland
Reincarnation

Dang. Now I need to pull mine out because I want to reread both books! Great cards for altars, too. This is from the Well Worn Path. :D

faunabay

HearthCricket said:
I think I would just find it incomplete if I didn't have the first deck. Afterall, that was the original one. :D
OK well shoot! Now I'm seeing things your way HC. LOL I don't use my Hidden Path much at all, but do like having it. So now it looks like I'll be getting the Well Worn Path......that I've been perfectly happy without until you all got ahold of me!! :p