The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

Eowyn

Both empresses cards were mailed today.
To the Ferret's.
:)

Guiding Cauldron

Sorry everyone had a lot going on, I sent Gregers pm for my LWB info for all the cards xoxo

gregory

Yes indeed, and I got MDR's as well, and have sent them on to Cat* to post - and a couple of others are working something up. Thanks all !

Cat*

Updated lists with everything gregory has sent me so far (unless I have missed something again - but I double-checked this time! ;)). Also colored missing LWB entries orange, for easier recognition.

gregory

Your version matches my version - and blue_fusion and Grigori are working on their LWBs. Or so they say ;)

Oh - and I think those are mythos' real LWB bits. She posted and said did we like them? Well - I do; anyone else ?

Cat*

gregory said:
Oh - and I think those are mythos' real LWB bits. She posted and said did we like them? Well - I do; anyone else ?
I like them. I have been wondering if we may need some sort of differentiation between the two suits... Opinions?

gregory

I PMd her to ask - anyone have any other contact info ?

Eowyn

Do we have any news?

.... any good news? No news, good news? :bugeyed:

Cat*

These cards still need to be drawn and their LWB entries written (and sent):

- Three of Swords (by Eowyn)
- Eight of Swords (by Cat*)
- Queen of Pentacles/Coins (by Equidies)

Have you already received your blank cards, Eowyn and Equidies?

---

We are awaiting Feretian to tell us if these cards (all of which have definitely been sent) have safely arrived at her place:

- Empress (by Eowyn)
- Tower (by rabble)
- Four of Cups (by rhombchick)
- Ten of Cups (by rhombchick)
- Nine of Wands (by gregory)
- Page of Swords (by Sebavin)

---

These LWB entries are still missing (that means, we haven't yet been able to verify they've been sent/received). If you are in touch with anyone from this list, feel free to gently nudge them to send us an update:

- Strength - Ravenswing
- Five of Wands - Ravenswing

- Star - frannie

- Four of Cups - rhombchick
- Ten of Cups - rhombchick

- Queen of Wands - Retrokat

- Five of Swords - Grigori (formerly called similia)

- Seven of Swords - blue_fusion

- Moon - Feretian
- Nine of Cups - Feretian
- Six of Wands - Feretian

The big lists with everything we have/know are linked from the first post of this thread...

gregory

grigori assured me just last week that his LWB entry is on the way..... So did blue_fusion.

rabble I think has sent her bit to Ferry - she has mailed her card. Ravenswing and mythos have not read their PMs. Retrokat I had to email (box full) and I haven't had an answer. frannie's PM was read, but.....