The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

But I posted Eowyn's WEEKS ago.... (well, maybe not weeks, but AGES....) :(

Eowyn

gregory said:
But I posted Eowyn's WEEKS ago.... (well, maybe not weeks, but AGES....) :(

Yeah...well...let's put some faith in the mailing service.... a little.... a small grain??

Vulcano is far, far away.

stefficus

*facepalm* OH YOU MEAN THIS GATE KEY. (er, thread...)

i'm glad you guys started up again or i'd have never seen it - for some reason i couldn't find it in a search - mouse knows why not. :eyeroll:

the computer where i have those LWB messages saved has crashed in the most heinous way and blah blah my life. are we sure feretian has the entries? if not, i can certainly rewrite them and post so everyone can see my dorkiness, it's just that they won't be the same as what she has IF she has them. they were sent, but with my luck...

i will abide by your wise decisions. :D

gregory

I'm a little worried about where she is; I emailed last night and she usually answers.She did say one crisis after another.....

Best prepare alternatives, Steff

Equidies

Hi Myce! *Squeak!*

Cat* said:
Have you already received your blank cards, Eowyn and Equidies?
This is exactly what I logged in to say :) ... I have the cards! :party: Many thanks to All Is One for sending the fine flat fellows!

I'm aiming to have them (2x Queen of Pentacles) and the LWB entry finished and ready to send off by Monday 15th February.

Mousey regards,
~E~

Cat*

stefficus said:
the computer where i have those LWB messages saved has crashed in the most heinous way and blah blah my life. are we sure feretian has the entries? if not, i can certainly rewrite them and post so everyone can see my dorkiness, it's just that they won't be the same as what she has IF she has them. they were sent, but with my luck...

i will abide by your wise decisions. :D
We don't know (yet) if Feretian has your LWB entries. If you have the time, please post (or PM me) a second version. If she ends up having the first ones after all, you can always pick the ones you like best. :)

Equidies said:
This is exactly what I logged in to say :) ... I have the cards! :party: Many thanks to All Is One for sending the fine flat fellows!

I'm aiming to have them (2x Queen of Pentacles) and the LWB entry finished and ready to send off by Monday 15th February.
I'm happy to hear that you've gotten the blank cards!

I think I'll stick to the same deadline, although I still have hope to get my cards done a bit earlier... (my job is still demanding more of my time than I would like... :rolleyes:)

stefficus

gregory said:
I'm a little worried about where she is; I emailed last night and she usually answers.She did say one crisis after another.....

Best prepare alternatives, Steff

roger that. i'll have them here by morning!

gregory

OK - got blue-toy's and PMd Cat*

stefficus

my LWB entries, revisedish

hierophant: this mouse is the keeper of ritual, tradition, and knowledge and is happy to share his wisdom. he knows how to get the cheese and will counsel you not to be lured by the cheese in the trap. experience has made him somewhat inflexible, however. the young mice think he's boring and bossy, but most of the older mice know his importance and usefulness.

queen of swords: this queen can see right through nonsense to the truth - and she will. her wit is sharp and the king had to win her mind, not her heart. but make no mistake, she is all woman underneath and everything that entails. she is lively and honest, quick to solve problems with logical, elegant solutions if upright, but can be prone to be rigid, unfeeling, or bitter if turned on her head.

six of pentacles: a card at the heart of the a. nonny mouse tradition. is your mailbox flag up or down... are you giving or receiving? we are usually near one part of the cycle or the other, and this card nudges you to prepare for or expect charity. both are a blessing! don't be afraid to give OR get, and strive do both with grace.