The Alice Tarot

Briar Rose

MoonGypsy, what can excellent idea you have. That was really nice of you to suggest it. I hope that happens. It would look beautiful. I aways adorded all things Alice.

baba-prague

Briar Rose said:
MoonGypsy, what can excellent idea you have. That was really nice of you to suggest it. I hope that happens. It would look beautiful. I aways adorded all things Alice.

It's a lovely idea, isn't it. I'm not sure we'll be able to do exactly this but I've been looking at the charms that we might be able to get and I have a thing or two up my sleeve! I love interesting charms.

Glass Owl

I really need to start working on some Alice inspired spreads so I will be ready.

magpie9

Briar Rose said:
Briar Rose, not to complain, but it's almost impossible to read hot pink print against a purple background...as a gift for those of us with poorer eyesight than yours, could you please pick a different color?
Many thanks,
Magpie9
Society of Old Bats

Briar Rose

I am sorry. I was new to using color, and now I am just back to normal type again.

any new updates?

baba-prague

We took far longer changing the Bohemian Gothic than we intended - eight weeks instead of the one or two we originally planned for. So we will start back on the Alice Tarot in early May, and hopefully go on working on it until it's finished now. It will take many months though - but hopefully not years!

GadgetGirl

Already on the Wish List. :D

Golden Moon

Hello BaBa, any update on the Alice Tarot?

baba-prague

Golden Moon said:
Hello BaBa, any update on the Alice Tarot?

We'll be starting work on it again early this month.