The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Celice

aurarcana said:
Sign me up! I can contribute 1 card:

Ironwing 3 of Bells (3 of Pentacles)

I will trim and use a corner rounder ;).

We already have an Ironwing card :( We're trying to only use one card from each deck I think.

strings of life

Celice said:
We already have an Ironwing card :( We're trying to only use one card from each deck I think.
Well, that's the only extra I have on this list...

* shrugs *

gregory

Well - if it's your only and whoever else had others, don't give up ! Especially if it is a card that isn't covered yet.

Lillie

Le Fanu said:
Lillie, the 1JJ Swiss Judgment is one of my favourite Judgment cards! Maybe we could have that instead of Wendy's Jeu de tarot and then she can converse with gregory who seems to be showing interest in the deck (so better not break it up)? Maybe I could put that in provisionally and if another one turns up we can use the 1JJ to fill a more urgent gap (that reminds me; still haven't checked my Papus)

Yep.

No worries.

Whatever you think best.

Le Fanu

aurarcana, zan was one of the first to contribute and he offered an Ironwing court card which I've already got in our list. If he has another card from another deck and wants to offer this one up (and thus stay in the running) and let you contribute an Ironwing card that's fine. But I would hate to incur the Haindl-wrath of zan and scrub him off the list! :)

strings of life

^ Well, I have 3 other Ironwing cards, but those are taken by other people.

I don't have a lot of spares (just 3 from the Ironwing) and just saw this thread late.

It's not a big deal if I don't participate :).

Le Fanu

aurarcana said:
^ Well, I have 3 other Ironwing cards, but those are taken by other people.

I don't have a lot of spares (just 3 from the Ironwing) and just saw this thread late.

It's not a big deal if I don't participate :).
maybe zan has another spare of something? if so, I'm sure we could do a little jiggling around...

lark

I think you already have a Heriophant, but I do have a LePape from a Flornoy Dodal deck if you want it.
Just putting it out there incase it works in with the juggling...I am signed up to send my Ace Cups Illuminated to you...and LePapa can easily slip in for the ride.

Le Fanu

thanks lark! I see Alta has the Hierophant from Hudes, so that's taken, and it is her only card as I think I took the 3 of Pents out to make way for your Illuminated. I'd love something Flornoy in the deck! If only your card was the Emperor!

Is it me or do we seem to be hitting a bit of a brick wall (please tell me it's not true!)? We have a few repetitions but many cards which we have no offer of :(

But - surely - early days still?

Celice

Le Fanu said:
thanks lark! I see Alta has the Hierophant from Hudes, so that's taken, and it is her only card as I think I took the 3 of Pents out to make way for your Illuminated. I'd love something Flornoy in the deck! If only your card was the Emperor!

Is it me or do we seem to be hitting a bit of a brick wall (please tell me it's not true!)? We have a few repetitions but many cards which we have no offer of :(

But - surely - early days still?

I'm wondering if a lot of people here haven't seen this thread? How would we spread the word?