The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

Oddity said:
Le Fanu: Is it a laptop? Have you tried plugging in an external keyboard, and does it still act funny then?
The keyboard is an external one. My laptop is rather Frankenstein too. It suffered a direct hit from a leak from the upstairs apartment. Two weeks after I had bought it :(

It got waterlogged and I'm surprised it worked at all. Now it sems to have given up the ghost. I apologise for my absence here, but I have been quite simply unable to use my laptop and had a busy weekend and so could not post updates here.

However, the first cards have filtered through. Please see the first post for updates to see what has arrived!

I have to say it is wonderful receiving all these envelopes with handwriting and different stamps from around the world. I opened them all carefully and have saved the envelopes!

Le Fanu

I received a Feng Shui Wheel of Fortune. Shouldn't this be the Ace of Pentacles from jcwirish?

Zan can you send the Ace of Stones from the Haindl??

jcwirish

Le Fanu said:
I received a Feng Shui Wheel of Fortune. Shouldn't this be the Ace of Pentacles from jcwirish?

Zan can you send the Ace of Stones from the Haindl??

No, we changed to the Wheel because the Feng Shui doesn't use the traditional suits. Zan was going to send his Ace.

Check post #421 for more info on this.

photokat

Do you need extra cards? I have an incomplete Tarot du Chat, I haven't sent off my letter yet .....

zan_chan

Ace of Stones, right? I'm sending it today....finally time to get to the post...Hope it's right...:eek:

Celice

I sent mine today. Sorry for the delay, last week was super hectic for me.

Le Fanu

New arrivals this morning! Updated...

And a BEAUTIFUL bag from BlueDragonfly. Perfect for the deck....

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
New arrivals this morning! Updated...

And a BEAUTIFUL bag from BlueDragonfly. Perfect for the deck....
Oh, yay! How's the puter, LF?

Le Fanu

thorhammer said:
Oh, yay! How's the puter, LF?
delicate. not good. guy coming to have a look later :(