Sign-up thread: Faery Seekers Reading Circle ~ March 2010

inanna_tarot

Oh oh please!!! If thats ok with people!

Alta

Just a reminder fae lovers, if you haven't completed your reading it would be lovely to give your partner a few days to give feedback too.

xx Alta

Alta

ps it is almost the end of the month and faerylvr must have been swallowed up by real life. She would normally run the April circle. Given the high number of incompletes, I confess to some discouragement with this.

Thoughts? I can start an April Circle, though it will start a few days late.

xx Alta

faunabay

If it were me I think I'd skip a month. I mean there are alot of incomplete readings and feedback this time. (shrug) I know people love the faeries so they sign up but it seems people are busier than they think they are.

And it seems like faerylvr is extremely busy too and wouldn't beable to host the April exchange. So I think you ought to skip a month and see how things look in May. But of course that's just me. :p

Alta

I was leaning that way. Maybe it is just a busy time of year, or folks want to do the faeries in their own way. Okay with me to break it for a month.

faerylvr

Ummm...I was just getting ready to post the new spread...are we skipping the month? I'll do May...but I can do April...I was going to give the last week...LOL.