Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks (Expanded Thread)

Cassandra022

bwahaha, done finally with the druidcraft project.

Attachments

• druid1.jpg
    druid1.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 566
  • druid3.jpg
    druid3.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 484

Chiska

Cassandra022 said:
bwahaha, done finally with the druidcraft project.

The look great! And I like the way you trimmed them. that looks really great!

I have done a few more cards today. I had one little bobble on an edge, but nothing serious. I will wait to finish when I am not sick - I wasn't paying as much attention as I could!

Cassandra022

those all look great trimmed emmsma!

strings of life

As if this thread needed another trimmed Duidcraft. But, I might as well.

The photo is taken at an angle so some due to the annoying camera flash; all of the cards are the same exact size.

I trimmed the borders (inner and outer) and the titles off. It's lovely now.

Trimmed image is here.

Chiska

Beautiful!

I just got done trimming mine "all the way." They are so much nicer. The only problem I had is that my corner trimmer has a learning curve and not all of my corners are as nice as they could be.

I will be keeping my eyes open for the corner punch that is shown in the other thread as recommended. For now, i am not horribly saddened about the messed up corners. It was funny to see which cards got the strange corners, though. The Tower was one.

GryffinSong

I just finished trimming my Hansen Roberts and Aquarian.

The Aquarian was a pain in the butt because the images are different sizes. The majors are different than the minors, and the Moon card has a smaller image than all the rest. I compromised by leaving on some of the titles to balance the size out, but I'd have liked to trim these all the way.

The Hansen Roberts is a wonderfully small size now, and looks much better without the borders.

You guys have created a monster. I've spent days looking through all my decks hoping for more I can trim!!! LOL

Attachments

• hansen roberts trimmed.jpg
    hansen roberts trimmed.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 516
  • aquarian trimmed.jpg
    aquarian trimmed.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 618

strings of life

GryffinSong said:
I just finished trimming my Hansen Roberts and Aquarian.

The Aquarian was a pain in the butt because the images are different sizes. The majors are different than the minors, and the Moon card has a smaller image than all the rest. I compromised by leaving on some of the titles to balance the size out, but I'd have liked to trim these all the way.
It came out great! I love how Cassandra022's came out too. I may trim my USG version now, not sure. The Aquarian is a favorite.

GryffinSong said:
You guys have created a monster. I've spent days looking through all my decks hoping for more I can trim!!! LOL
It's highly addicting. You know it's bad when you know that a deck is going to get the trimming treatment even before it is in your hands :laugh:.

My next project is the Light and Shadow Tarot. I may do it tomorrow, and if not, next weekend. I may trim it to the inside black border or may remove that border and just go down to the image. I think it will look amazing! The cards are huge and will still be large even after they are trimmed.