The Oracle of Visions

lunakasha

cirom said:
Attached is a photo of the package which includes the companion book and CD.
The second photo is several cards placed on one of the themed reading cloths that my wife is producing.

These are incredible, Ciro.....absolutely stunning, and especially laid out on that GORGEOUS spread cloth! :bugeyed: :heart:

Congratulations~ very nice, and I know you have a LOT of eager fans anxious to start reading with it.

:) Luna

Ashtaroot

Ooooooooooo niiice very nice:thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

Wow, Ciro! i was already biting my nails in excited anticipation, but now...i am speechless! The beauty of the package is beyond stunning....just breathtakingly beautiful! i just can't wait! Kudos to Maria, too! That particular reading cloth is the most beautiful i have seen to date...

In blissful anticipation,
MoonGypsy xxx

merissa_88

The whole set is so beautiful! Can't wait until it is available. The reading cloth really shows what a cool fashion line this would be.

BodhiSeed

Stunningly gorgeous, Ciro. And kudos to your wife for her lovely cloth.

Perhaps we need a support group for those of us who must wait to receive this set?:D

BlueDragonfly

Arrgghhh! The end of May? :(

(((Ciro))) forgive me, but I am So impatient for this Oracle and have been since I sent my email request....way back when.....last year! I'm not on facebook, so haven't been able to follow along much, and I only visit your website once in a great wistful while.

I know it will be worth the wait, as I think it's one of the most beautiful and thought provoking oracles I've ever seen! Maria's spreadcloth is gorgeous, as well!

:)

Fly My Pretty

Wow! so amazingly beautiful, I think I may have drooled a little.

I haven't used oracle cards before but I think I might just be persuaded by this deck to give it a try ^^

Sinduction

Postponed until the end of June. Someone please remind me that I want this, ok? :D

cardlady22

Will do, Sinduction!

cardlady22

Website still says "end of June" ~ any updates?