"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

gregory

goldenweb said:
But there's only a couple of years difference in their ages! It must have been her mum... Joel is her half-brother...:)

Pen
Aisselle is THAT special and eternal and all that... But OK - maybe it was an urbane (sic; I meant that !!) legend...

But as her half brother - that would make sense. I wonder if Jay had... :| WOW....

Pen

JoelDee said:
I have log in but I haven't done anything on the site yet because I didn't want to step on peoples toes.

As for stepping on toes, mine are like goat's hooves from walking the South Downs every day. And there probably wouldn't be a blog without you. Go for it...:)

Pen

Pen

gregory said:
Aisselle is THAT special and eternal and all that... But OK - maybe it was an urbane (sic; I meant that !!) legend...

But as her half brother - that would make sense. I wonder if Jay had... :| WOW....

What!!??

gregory

goldenweb said:
Well, the myth does have Jay as the taxi driver.... Could she be - co-habiting with her half-brother's father ???

Pen

gregory said:
Well, the myth does have Jay as the taxi driver.... Could she be - co-habiting with her half-brother's father ???

Blimey...:)

Pen

Jack

Oh Em Gee, as the kids say these days, this place is running riot, loved that story though, it gave me a great sense of belonging.

If only I was bestowed with Aisselle's grace and spiritual superiority.

Thanks regarding posting, I'll wait and do it when it's less obvious that it's me.

Pen

It was a great story - we could use it - slight adjustment only needed...:)

Pen

gregory

Go for it, Pen. I have to clean the pantry :D

Pen

You've got a pantry?!

Pen

gregory

Thick stone shelves and everything. Aisselle has one just like it. :D