"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

SloughSister

Oh, duh. I forgot that discussion in this thread does not equate or carry over to the other thread. Thanks for the tip!

Jack

Whoa, have just been reading up, is that email for real?
Do you think they are joking?

firefrost

Jack said:
Whoa, have just been reading up, is that email for real?
Do you think they are joking?

I thought it was an inside job - but I am naive!

(And no, it was nothing to do with me.)

gregory

I am NOT risking Aisselle's email going pearshaped again to look....

Rovay

*blinks at the screen* I was... Erm... I am just confused. I had a few looks at the blog, again and again, but I really cannot understand if it is joke, or real. This exact quote from the biography "Bring your troubles here and I will do my best to relieve them by psychically reading the tarot, assisted by the spirit of Grannie and my Goddess Guide, Hermaphroditey.", makes me to believe more it is a joke... on the other hand, you lot seem to be taking it seriously. I really cannot understand this. Someone please enlighten me.

firefrost

Rovay, go to the very first post here and read on... :)

gregory

firefrost said:
Rovay, go to the very first post here and read on... :)
And also the thread where it all started, which is linked there....

But *blink* OF COURSE we take it VERY seriously (speaking as one who has posted quite a few of the readings :D)

Pen

Rovay said:
*blinks at the screen* I was... Erm... I am just confused. I had a few looks at the blog, again and again, but I really cannot understand if it is joke, or real. This exact quote from the biography "Bring your troubles here and I will do my best to relieve them by psychically reading the tarot, assisted by the spirit of Grannie and my Goddess Guide, Hermaphroditey.", makes me to believe more it is a joke... on the other hand, you lot seem to be taking it seriously. I really cannot understand this. Someone please enlighten me.

Rovay, you've just made my day...:love:

And Aisselle has just posted another entry...:)

Pen

Rovay

...I geeeet it. Aiseille is the response to the 8 bucks certificates. I only thought that was going to be for the essay that was about to be sent to the "examiners", right? But it came out to be too funny, and those who created the idea, made a blog.

...Dammit I am slow. Sorry fellas, not used to be that un-adequate.