It's a real word too - I didn't think so till I looked it up...:D

Pen

firefrost

Sar said:
I am gone for a few weeks and comes back to this scam. I like it. :D

Scam? Scam?? I'm gobsmacked! :bugeyed:

}) })

gregory

SAR ! How lovely ! Make a card or few for our deck !

Pen

Aisselle has been regressing...:)

Pen

pasara

Hello Aisselle Fans!

If someone is an Aisselle fan, are they called Aissenine?

Also, is there a way to subscribe to the blog or do you just have to remember to go check there (which I keep forgetting to) ??

And where is the email you all keep talking about? I am confused... (she says as if that weren't her natural state of being...)

Pen

Hi pasara. Assenine...?:D Maybe Caprinine...:) She loves her goats.

You can receive email notifications for Aisselle's blog if you register and tick a box saying you'd like them.

Re. the email, do you mean the notorious one that's mentioned on this thread, the one that brought the system down and locked us all out for many hours?

If you do, what happened was that Google mail suspended Aisselles' account because it 'detected unusual activity'. This was because yours truly used the mailbox to send mail to another contributor (as Aisselle). The original account was set up in the US, and I'm in the UK, so that might have been the problem, but you'd think someone could have taken a plane - doesn't google allow for that...!?

Anyway, I know Aisselle would love you to request a reading if you've a question you'd like answered...:)

And if you feel like signing up to create a card for her Grand Ellessia Tarot, that'd be great too!

Pen