Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

PrincessPaulina

I am partial to grounding, protective stones, mainly:
- Tiger Eye (especially the red variety)
- Onyx
- Hematite (I'm endlessly drawn to its density & weight, resilience, and shiny surface)

But my all-time most prized stones (in the form of pendants) are my Aquamarine set in Rose Gold, and Watermelon Tourmaline in Platinum setting. Both gifts from my husband <3 Ametrine is another attraction, but I've yet to find the perfect one at an affordable price..

Richard

Eilat (King Solomon's) stone. It's very beautiful when polished. Here is a picture of my Eilat cabochon.

Attachments

• eilat1.jpg
    eilat1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 249

greatdane

That's beautiful, LRichard! If I can choose only one...

has to be clear quartz crystal clusters....LOVE so many...but clear quartz crystal is in almost every room.

starchaser1277

My favorite crystal wasn't listed, Sun stone, I love the warm energy of this stone, I wear it on a longer chain so that it sets on the center of my chest. It brings me energy and optimism. I also have a large sphere of it that I light a candle behind, doing so spreads its warmth throughout my house.

celticnoodle

Its hard to really say my favorite one, but I decided after thinking about it a bit, that amethyst is my fave. I just find it so beautiful to behold, both raw amethyst and especially a nice polished amethyst. But, in all honesty, there are quite a few in the running for first place. :)

RydreDusks

My favorite is angelite. It helps me to connect with my angels, and gives me a sense of calm and clarity every day I carry it with me. Second to that would have to be white jade. I love the look, feel, and vibrations it gives off, and it resonates perfectly with my angelite. :D

GotH

My Black Opal

I received a beautiful black opal as a gift in December. It fires off laser beams of color that are just unreal. It has also some how made me feel more confident in life and just over all healthier. I love it! :heart:

Cenozoic

My favourite is Citrine because I felt a strong bond with it. I never quite felt like that with any other crystal before.

But I also really like Rose Quartz since it's really gentle and quiet.

I think I only have those two mainly. When I walk into a shop that has a lot of crystals on a shelf, their energy feels so chatty and makes me a bit dizzy. So I try to only get ones that feel quieter or mute.

enchanted-dragoness

I adore "Labradorite", and the lore surrounding it. It's just a beautiful stone, with beautiful energy.
However my favorite crystal is the "Sacred Seven Stone". It is such a high vibration, I was shocked when I first picked one up. They are kind of expensive though, so as of now, I only have one raw stone, and a small polished pendant. :)

ana luisa

I chose Acquamarine because the color just soothes me like no other. And it brings me good luck . Always. My second choice was not listed: the expensive Saphire.