Finally i got a reply

Maan

Just an update

Well i emailed my head of trying to contact Graham Cameron. I finally got an reply today. One devision of usgames returned my email ;)
They have send me the contact address of Graham Cameron.
Its a normal address in Engtland....i was hoping for an email address but this will do too.
I will start working on a letter and i think i will post it her to let you all read it.

Would it be rude to already sent the questions for an interview...because he did not agree yet?

Love
Maan

Hedera

Wow, that's great!
And very exciting.... I really can't imagine at all what kind of person he would be.

About sending the questions with the first letter.... I really don't know.
Maybe you could just write a nice introductory (and complimentory) letter, and add the questions in a smaller envelope inside the outer one?

Or that may be a really stupid idea.

I only just woke up....

Little Baron

Excellent.

That really is good news. I think maybe it is best to write first and see if he will agree to the interview before you send the questions.

Look forward to hearing more about this.

Congratulations

Yaboot

wavebreaker

Great!

Why don't you write him first asking whether he's interested? And include your email address, and ask him to contact you via email.

darwinia

Bless you for your perseverence and enthusiasm Maan! It's so nice to see that in people.

I agree that a formal written approach initially is good, and then if he agrees you can send him some questions.

He might be rather introverted and not like a lot of fuss. He's certainly got a wicked sense of humour though, so good luck once more on the next stage.

galadrial

Great job, Maan! I hope Mr. Cameron is in good health and feeling up for an interview. Re: the questions, I agree with the others that the more formal approach seems the most polite. Thanks for persevering:)