Witchy Tarot

risingdreamer

Found one at the local store. Which would mean no shipping, which is always a plus. But I would like to know if it's any good.

I'm afraid it's too hard to do readings with it. This, and I'm also concerned because I'm not a witch.

I've seen good and bad reviews about it, so I decided to ask first.

emmsma

Funny to reload New Posts and see the title of the deck in my hands. :)

Its not a deck for life changing readings - or not yet - but I have had lots of fun with this deck. I prefer my decks without titles so I am in the process of trimming them.

They make me smile. If they are reasonably priced, you should give them a chance. I don't think it matters that you are not a witch. They are kinda pretty-teen-witch anyway.

I find the images speak quite clearly for themselves.

Good luck with them.

Wee_Gypsy

Found one at the local store. Which would mean no shipping, which is always a plus. But I would like to know if it's any good.

I'm afraid it's too hard to do readings with it. This, and I'm also concerned because I'm not a witch.

I've seen good and bad reviews about it, so I decided to ask first.

Its a cute deck, kinda cartoony-but a fun deck none the less, its kinda fun in the way that US Games Halloween Tarot is-it makes you smile :)
(if that makes sense)

Its up to you in the end-
here is the AT link with more information about the deck and some samples of the cards, - in case that would help you decide ;)

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/witchy/

Hiding in Shadows

This was one of my first decks. It's full of colorful, easy to understand images. If you're looking for cute, fun, and easy, this one works. I found it likes relationship and simple everyday issues best. For deep involved issues, other decks work better for me. I gave my spare to a friend (who is not a witch either) for her first deck. She loved it.

Shade

It's a cute deck, it's not traditional in the sense that every card will line up with the RWS meaning. But I enjoy pointy hat witch readings.

BlackMoon

And very nice and colorful for a general readership is more than good.
I think it is suitable for beginners to learn.