Silent Tarot

Bhavana

I love how they look all together. Don't know about anyone else, but the way the cards look with each other, such as when in spreads, really matters to me. Their overall and general appeal as a whole is definitely something that I find important. After looking thru a deck, i usually lay them out in groups like this, and when they compliment each other, in a random but still cohesive way, that makes me really happy. :)

I really can't wait to get this deck in my hands!!

jema

What a treasure this was!
I hope you can get it published, I mean they publish the Tarot of Heroes!??!! If no bit company bites then try to do one of them Kick-start things and self-publish, I would back it!

silentcitadel

What a treasure this was!
I hope you can get it published, I mean they publish the Tarot of Heroes!??!! If no bit company bites then try to do one of them Kick-start things and self-publish, I would back it!

Thank you!!! I'm happily self publishing. I'll have them on my etsy page soon & post a link when I do for sure. Honestly I'm not even that interested in having a major pub house gettin g ahol of them. I've always been more about sharing my art than making $

Anna Supertramp

oh if i had money...

looks really beautiful.

silentcitadel

oh if i had money...

looks really beautiful.

Hey- just fyi, the smaller, cheaper not-limited edition will be available in the next 2 weeks. It will be about 20 bucks less- so maybe keep that in mind?
Thanks- I'm glad you like it!