Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Ethereal

Leaving another question in your questions thread.
thank you!

Ronia

Minderwiz, I'm coming to leave feedback. :) We moved, we are now here, in T. We couldn't wait for the new moon as you suggested but we are here. However, may be this will be of help, we are renting a place which is far from suitable and at a price which I can't afford, so things are at least insecure right now, my son is sick, no job, etc. If we can't move to another place in about a month, the whole story may end sooner than expected. I'll leave another question for you in the other thread, thank you so much!

This chart has Sagittarius rising, so you are Jupiter. Jupiter is currently at the end of Gemini, where it is in Detriment and Peregrine. This clearly reflects your situation here. You feel the need to move away from your current location because things are not working out and you don't have any clear positive direction at home. Jupiter is in the seventh, which is important, not because of it's connection with relationships (though I suspect that's an ulterior motive for the move) but because it's angular - a position that shows a capability to act. Jupiter is also direct and fast. You can (and are) seizing the moment.

T is overseas, so I've taken it as signified by the ruler of the ninth House - the Sun. The Sun is also in the last degrees of Gemini and is in partile conjunction with Jupiter, Indeed the separation is only 4 minutes of arc. This qualifies Jupiter as being Cazimi or 'in the heart of the Sun'. Unlike the status of Combust, Cazimi is a strong accidental dignity and together with it's angularity, speed and direction shows that little can stop the planned move.

The Sun itself, does have some essential dignity, being in it's own Decan. Although this is not particularly strong, I don't see anything thwarting the trip, as planned.

Looks like your going then!!!

Minderwiz

Reading for thinkingalot

I have a question. When will new love come into my life (stable long term relationship)?

I am currently getting divorced so dont need info about that, only on whether I can expect to meet a new man in the next 12 months or which month its likely to be in?

Dob 11 aug 1981, born at 11:20 am.

This chart has Taurus rising, so you are signified by Venus. The prospective partner is signified by Mars. Venus is placed in Virgo in the fifth house but three degrees from the cusp of the sixth. This would usually be taken as being a sixth house placement, but it's worth pointing out that it carries a little extra signification here, because the house it is leaving is the house of Romance (the fifth). Virgo has very little essential dignity, being in it's own decan but that is all. The sixth is not a good placement, as this house is inconjunct the Ascendant and is therefore associated with difficulties in getting things done. Traditionally it's associated with illhealth, with slaves (menial labour) and with small animals. The placement with low essential dignity in an 'out of the way' place would seem to describe a not particularly good situation - and coming through a divorce would seem to match that. There are some good things though. Venus is direct, fast and free from the Sun's beams. So you should be able to act quickly if an opportunity arises. providing that you see it. However I'm not sure that you're ready for a new romance in the coming period - Venus is in none of the dignities of Mars, nor is it in a dignity of the Sun. which rules the fifth house of romance. My feeling is that your concerns at the moment are more with your own wellbeing and ability to move on.

The prospective partner is signified by Mars, which is placed in Cancer in the third house. Mars is not in any dignity of Venus, and in Cancer it is in Fall, so 'he' is in quite poor shape in himself. In terms of accidental dignity Mars is quite reasonable, being placed in the third, direct and free from the Sun's beams. He too might be able to take advantage of an opportunity if it comes along. The only common theme though between Mars and Venus is the Moon, which rules Mars as the sign ruler and Venus as the Triplicity ruler. I don't see this as strong enough to create the necessary attraction between you.

Venus at 20 degrees Virgo is moving away from Mars at 17 Cancer. So rather than there being a pull towards a meeting, the pull is away from each other. There's no prospect of a major aspect linking Mars with Venus and so promising that relationship.

There are times when the Moon may aspect both singificators in turn and so bring the matter to fruition. However the Moon's last aspect was to Mercury and its next one will be to Saturn (followed by the Sun).

In conclusion, I don't see a strong relationship developing in the next year. I'm not sure on this chart that you are ready for it, though you are 'heading in the right direction' over the year, dealing with your own wellbeing and begining to move on

Attachments

• thinkingalot Horary.jpg
    thinkingalot Horary.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 85

MaineGirl117

Follow-Up Feedback

The qiestion is about a promotion either within the existing Agency or in another one. The original time of 6 months was modified by mutual agreement to 1 year. This led to me casting a new chart from the moment I understood my suggested extension of the time period was acceptable.

The attached chart has Scorpio rising, meaning that your significator in the chart is Mars. Mars is placed in the tenth House (career) at 15 degrees Virgo. It's highly angular showing both your interest and need for the new job and also that you are well placed to be noticed. Mars doesn't have any essential dignity of it's own, so whilst you might well be noticed, you may not necessarily meet the person specification for the job - which is not always based on qualifications and experience, so it might well be worth some investigation into how closely you meet the person specifications of the jobs you are applying for and how well you bring that out in your job applications. You might be underselling yourself.

Hello M :)

As promised I'm coming back to update this prediction concerning my career. At the end of July (the weekend before that Star of David formation) I was notified that my application for a job has scored high enough to be put in the pile of "consideration". The way this process works is you fill out a questionnaire where you rate your experience in a self-assessment of your abilities. You MUST back up everything you claim you can do/have experience with in your resume. Some unseen individual goes through your questionnaire and your resume with a fine toothed comb to ensure that you're not lying about your experience, then your questionnaire is given a numeric score. If your score ranks in the top 10 of all applications, you're resume is then given to the district office for consideration. You were correct when you said I was underselling myself. I had not included a great deal of experience in my resume and it was only after seeking advice from my supervisor (who has a "back room" position) that I corrected this grievous oversight. It took A LOT of work on my part to upgrade my resume, and I still received many rejection letters even after doing this. :(

You say
you may not necessarily meet the person specification for the job - which is not always based on qualifications and experience
and this proved to be very true. I have two degrees in the sciences, but what made all the difference in this initial scoring process was actually a supervisory position in housekeeping! I was able to claim more skills and abilities from this one job than any other, which finally put me in the top 10. At that point, I'm sure my degrees factored into my being selected for the position.

It's interesting to note here that Scorpio is rising and Mars is placed in Virgo in the 10th House of Career. The job offer is not yet set in stone. In October I will attend a month long training class. My promotion to this new position is contingent upon me passing this training class. Have I mentioned that the job is with the Department of Agriculture?

Mercury rules the MC through Virgo, and this is Mercury the detail lover, so the job might be concerned with record keeping, data analysis, data sorting, accounts and both accounting and information systems (either paper based or computer based). Those are not by any means exclusive but it's a detail related job. Mercury is in Gemini, @~Which is very good though positionally Mercury is in the eighth, which is not a good situation - however here that might simply mean that the job is 'out of sight' - a 'backroom' type of job - very valuable but not high profile. It might also mean that you have to search hard to find it. This is stressed by Mercury being combust (close to the Sun) which literally means that you can't see it at the moment.

The job is very detail oriented. I'll be investigating sanitation procedures as well as how companies label their products, ensuring that they are in compliance with federal regulations. I will not work for the company itself, but am in fact contracted to work in the establishment as a government official. My decisions will affect the earning power of these companies (for example: if they are not in compliance I can halt production or condemn a lot in it's entirety). I wonder if the placement in the 8th House concerning "other people's money" is what's in focus here.

Mercury is in a separating square to Mars, which usually means that the chance of the job has now passed. The square aspect is related to difficulties of getting what you want, so it's not suggesting that a wonderful opportunity has just been missed.

There's also something of a fly in the ointment. Mercury is in the same degree as Venus, and both planets are mutually applying (Venus is retrograde) This carries two 'downers', firstly the angualr separation is such that this aspect will be perfected long before the Mars/Mercury square. The other is that Venus is Lord 12, accidentally a malefic, and you (Mars) are in the terms and decan of Venus plus Venus is the Earth triplicity ruler - Venus has some power over you as well as being about to hit the job.

Now if you work for the CIA/FBI or other clandestine government agency or are applying to such an agency, that might actually be a good sign as the twelfth deals with hidden and secret things. However if you are in a 'normal' visible government agency then the news is not particularly good.

I'm wondering if these comments have something to do with my decision making process during the time of applying. I was/am still dating a man from the South (it's not a serious or committed relationship, though it had potential to be). We had discussed applying to jobs in the South which is what HE wanted to do, while I still harbored a secret desire to return home to the Northeast (where I'm originally from). At the time of applying for this job, I was also applying for a variety of other jobs in the South. I told him nothing of applying for this job in Boston until after I was placed in the top 10. I didn't think it was fair that I was willing to try and follow his dream, but gave no consideration to following my own. In the end, I made a decision to follow my heart and apply, and look what it brought me.... You mentioned in a different post that Venus rules my personal natal chart, and as such could be a significator for "husband" material. I wonder if this relationship was the hazard here, what was obstructing my view of this position. I applied for the job last minute, literally hours before the job posting closed.

Hope is not lost though, as we also have to consider the Moon, which is currently in Scorpio at 3 degrees - this is just beginning to sextile Mars (the job) and the next major aspect of the Moon will be to Mars. The Moon can act as a co-significator of the querent (you) and the quesstied (the job) so using the latter interpretation that suggests that you should at least get an interview. The Moon is not strong in Scorpio but Mars is a nocturnal planet, and so has a very loose affinity with the Moon and the Sextile with Mars will occur in the Terms of Mercury as well as the sign of Mars.

There's a chance - I think you should get an interview but I'm not sure you have enough going for you in the chart to get the job or that you will particularly want it when you learn more at the interview.

I didn't know a whole lot of details about the job itself when they asked if I'd like to attend the training course. After I agreed to the training, I spoke with the Supervisor for this position. I found out that the job itself is in the heart of the city, and I really dislike city driving. You could say that driving in heavy traffic is one of my greatest fears. Besides the one fact however, the rest of the details of the job are actually ideal. If I could have dreamed up the ideal job, this would be it. Automatic promotion after a year, back in the Northeast, enough income after the first year to actually consider purchasing a house, being close to family and friends. There are lots of pro's, with just this one HUGE con thrown in the mix.

Will it involve travel? Mercury is conjunct the Sun, which is Lord 9 in this chart, and so rules travel. So there must be some good chance you will have to travel for the job.

I will definitely have to commute into the city for this job. I don't want to live in the city itself as the cost of living is very high. I also don't like city living. There will also be some travel within the city as I'll oversee several establishments at once. Also, every 6 months my detail will change and I'll have a new set of establishments that I will oversee. It's considered a rotation position.

How long? - Scorpio is a fixed sign, and there's nearly 12 degrees of separation between Moon and Mars, so I'd say it's longer rather than shorter - right at the end of the period being concerned is most likely but as Mercury and Mars are angular and in mutable signs that might speed up things a bit. So the latter six months I would think.

Good luck but if you get that interview (and you should make that step) think carefully before accepting.

So I heard about the possibility of getting this job at the end of July. It wasn't until last week that they actually called me about taking the class. The class is in October, and as long as I pass it, I'll earn the position. I won't actually get a chance to move and assume the responsibilities of this new position until sometime between November '13 - January '14 (the government is SO SLOW with these things!!)

Thank you for the reading M! The timetable was off by a little bit, but well within the realm of your prediction I think. I hope my additional feedback was helpful.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the detailed feedback - I'll take some time to read through your comments and digest them and then get back to you. It's great to have this level of feedback - thank you very much!!

Minderwiz

Reading for Ethereal

Here it is:
How does the future look for him in all area's of his life?

(domestic situation, finances, health).

Looking forward to the reading. Always, thank you!

Horary only allows a brief look, so I'll make a few comments on the areas you mention. I'd fix the time period at around 12 months.

The chart has Scorpio rising, so he is signified by Mars.

Health: Mars is placed in Cancer, the sign of its Fall and is also in the eighth house, a poor placement. So I don't see his health being all that good this coming year. Cancer is in the Water Triplicity, and the Triplicity ruler is Venus in a day chart. Venus happens to be Lord 6 in this chart, through Taurus - so possible problem areas could be the throat, neck or lymph glands. Venus is in Virgo, where she has dignity by Triplicity too, so if there are problems, I don't think they will be too serious. Looking at the sixth cusp, it is not only in Taurus but Venus has dignity by Triplicity and Terms, so there's a chance that any health issues will be Venus ones, which can add the genital area as a risk factor. Again I don't think that there's a chance of anything serious given Venus' essential dignity.

Finances: Finances are second house and this is ruled by Jupiter in Cancer. Jupiter is in his exaltation, so I would think that is likely to bring some form of financial increase. Jupiter too is in the eighth house, but I think in this case it's likely to be referring to 'other people's money' as the source of that income increase. Traditionally that's likely to be an inheritance, or a gift, it could mean a lottery win but the most likely is through working for someone else and earning the money. Mars is actually in a separating conjunction to Jupiter, so there's a chance that this income gain has been in the past, rather than coming in the future year. Nevertheless, the gain is one that will see him through the year. The Sun is the Triplicity ruler for Sagittarius, and the Sun is in Leo in the ninth. So this also suggests that finances will go well and possibly related to trips overseas or over long distances or have other connections to foreign places.

Domestic situation: I'll take this as fourth House - his overall family and home. The IC lies in Pisces, so Jupiter again is the significator. This would suggest that his domestic situation will be good during the year' especially as the IC is also in the Terms and Face of Jupiter and the Exaltation and Triplicity of Venus - both benefics and both with fairly good essential dignity.

So two out of three look good. The health area is the only concern and given the essential dignity of Venus, I don't think this is likely to be a serious concern.

Attachments

• Ethereal Him.jpg
    Ethereal Him.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 82

Ethereal

Very interesting read.. i could understand his health not looking
to well, in the future. i know somethings related to his past and
present, that may very well factor into him having upcoming health
problems. makes total sense.

The financial aspect; that too , makes sense. i do believe he his well, *set, *
Due to his former employment and inheritances. question...the possible
overseas/foreign factors related to his finances, would overseas bank accounts
factor into this? and/or monies invested overseas? Just wondering.

The domestic front...yes, i could see that now, for several reasons.
Thank you, again!!! I so appreciate the time you invested in this!
Ps. sent you a PM.

Minderwiz

Greetings Minderwiz!!!

I recently discover my husband had a "friend" at work. He says this is over but I dont believe him, so I would like to know how deep he is into that, and if I should just forget about it or if he is going to continue with her.

After a little consideration, I decided to give him the first house and the 'friend' the seventh. This is because the question is about him and his relationship with her, rather than with you. You used 'friend' in inverted commas, so she is not a real 'friend' as such, which rules out the eleventh and using the fifth for a 'romance' doesn't seem to work in this chart. There is or was a relationship between two people and that really comes down to the first and seventh.

The chart has Libra rising, so he is signified by Venus and the 'friend' is signified by Mars. Venus is placed in the twelfth house of secrets and hidden places and in Virgo it has dignity through Triplicity.

Mars is placed in Cancer in the tenth house of employment, where it is in Fall. So the chart shows that 'work' is/was involved and that he has kept this a secret and would still like it to be.

His main concern is indeed the 'secret', as you now know, he still is concerned to minimise your knowledge or protect what is left. There's no exaltation ruler in Virgo, so the next priority is shown by the Triplicity ruler, which is Venus - him. This seems to bear out the first priority of self protection. The Terms ruler for Venus is Mars - the 'friend', so he still does have some feelings for her. The Face or Decan ruler is Mercury. Mercury rules the twelfth (the secret), is placed in the tenth (work), so the same themes occur again.

Mars is in Cancer and her priorities are work (tenth placement) Getting far away from things (exaltation ruler Jupiter rules the ninth), him (Venus is the Triplicity ruler for Water) and the 'secret' (Mars is in the Terms and Face of Mercury).

So there is still feeling between them but that does not mean that things are still continuing. Looking at the chart, Venus in the 24th degree of Virgo is separating from a sextile to Mars in the 19th degree of Cancer. The sextile is the weakest of the major aspects and a separating aspect refers to events in the past. So it looks like things are over between them and he is moving on (whilst she is quite upset by the breakup - Mars being in Fall).

So I think that the affair is over, though there are still feelings there, stronger with her than with him but still definite. Given that he is protecting himself and his secret, I don't think that he's told you everything, somethings are being held back. Those might be actions or they may be a true account of his feelings and I suspect that is what you are picking up on and why you don't believe him.

I don't see the affair continuing at least over the next few months or year, as it's at the separation stage. Whether you want to pursue the 'full story' in these circumstances is your choice. Much will depend on whether this is the first time that he's strayed and whether you think there's a chance of a future entanglement. I could make some suggestions but this is a family forum.

Attachments

• jfiallo0982  Horary.jpg
    jfiallo0982 Horary.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 96

jfiallo0982

After a little consideration, I decided to give him the first house and the 'friend' the seventh. This is because the question is about him and his relationship with her, rather than with you. You used 'friend' in inverted commas, so she is not a real 'friend' as such, which rules out the eleventh and using the fifth for a 'romance' doesn't seem to work in this chart. There is or was a relationship between two people and that really comes down to the first and seventh.

The chart has Libra rising, so he is signified by Venus and the 'friend' is signified by Mars. Venus is placed in the twelfth house of secrets and hidden places and in Virgo it has dignity through Triplicity.

Mars is placed in Cancer in the tenth house of employment, where it is in Fall. So the chart shows that 'work' is/was involved and that he has kept this a secret and would still like it to be.

His main concern is indeed the 'secret', as you now know, he still is concerned to minimise your knowledge or protect what is left. There's no exaltation ruler in Virgo, so the next priority is shown by the Triplicity ruler, which is Venus - him. This seems to bear out the first priority of self protection. The Terms ruler for Venus is Mars - the 'friend', so he still does have some feelings for her. The Face or Decan ruler is Mercury. Mercury rules the twelfth (the secret), is placed in the tenth (work), so the same themes occur again.

Mars is in Cancer and her priorities are work (tenth placement) Getting far away from things (exaltation ruler Jupiter rules the ninth), him (Venus is the Triplicity ruler for Water) and the 'secret' (Mars is in the Terms and Face of Mercury).

So there is still feeling between them but that does not mean that things are still continuing. Looking at the chart, Venus in the 24th degree of Virgo is separating from a sextile to Mars in the 19th degree of Cancer. The sextile is the weakest of the major aspects and a separating aspect refers to events in the past. So it looks like things are over between them and he is moving on (whilst she is quite upset by the breakup - Mars being in Fall).

So I think that the affair is over, though there are still feelings there, stronger with her than with him but still definite. Given that he is protecting himself and his secret, I don't think that he's told you everything, somethings are being held back. Those might be actions or they may be a true account of his feelings and I suspect that is what you are picking up on and why you don't believe him.

I don't see the affair continuing at least over the next few months or year, as it's at the separation stage. Whether you want to pursue the 'full story' in these circumstances is your choice. Much will depend on whether this is the first time that he's strayed and whether you think there's a chance of a future entanglement. I could make some suggestions but this is a family forum.

I suspected that he still has feelings. This was apparently going on since December of last year and I found out by mistake, I didn't even suspect anything. In two different occasions he said he stopped communicating with her, and it turned out he lied, he was still messaging her. Its so hard for me, we are trying to work things out but I don't find it in my heart to forgive him, but if I leave him Im afraid he will get with her.
He doesn't talk about it, last he told me was the girl was ignoring him at work, thats the worst part, they work together and see each other every day. My cards tell me he is in love with her and he wishes he was with her instead, but when I told him we were getting a divorce he swears he wants to stay with me.

When you said " far away from things" in regards to her, what do you mean? away from him? or she still wants to be with him?
Also I welcome any suggestions, please fell free to pm me!!

Thank you so much for your time, I cant thank you enough.

Also, Mars being in Cancer, I dont know if it has any significance but his ascendant is cancer, and also the dominant sing on his chart.

Minderwiz

I suspected that he still has feelings. This was apparently going on since December of last year and I found out by mistake, I didn't even suspect anything. In two different occasions he said he stopped communicating with her, and it turned out he lied, he was still messaging her. Its so hard for me, we are trying to work things out but I don't find it in my heart to forgive him, but if I leave him Im afraid he will get with her.
He doesn't talk about it, last he told me was the girl was ignoring him at work, thats the worst part, they work together and see each other every day. My cards tell me he is in love with her and he wishes he was with her instead, but when I told him we were getting a divorce he swears he wants to stay with me.

When you said " far away from things" in regards to her, what do you mean? away from him? or she still wants to be with him?

I'm certain both of them still have feelings for each other. There is a mutual reception between the significators, though not a strong one, it's still there. If the sextile was applying, rather than separating, then I'd be inclined to say that this is by no means over.

It's quite possible that both of them are torn in different directions at the moment. So he may still be attracted to her and want to be with her but also he may have decided that that will not be in his best interests (and I do think that 'himself' is a strong motivator here). It's also quite possibe that she wants him but is feeling rejected and wants to be anywhere than where he is, which if he is being truthful, is probably why she's not talking to him.

My feelings are that he is telling the 'short term' truth, that is the relationship has been ended. Whether it will resume in the much longer term is another matter, and that is rather beyond horary, though the feelings there can't be ignored. It will also depend on whether he has burnt his boats as far as she's concerned, she might want him, but if you institute divorce proceedings that's not a guarantee that she'll take him back. Which again may be one of his considerations at the moment.

The reason that I said she might want to be away from him, is that her significator Mars, is in the Terms and Decan of Mercury, which not only rules the 12th of Secrets and the hidden but also the 9th of travel. From her point of view (the 7th house) these would be the 6th of dis-ease (she's uncomfortable) and the 3rd of short distance voyages (she wants to get away). Both those feelings can quite easily co-exist with a fairly strong desire for him