We're halfway there!

galadrial

We've done 39 cards now; YEA!
When I post, I've been doing a 3 card draw each time and posting whichever card we hadn't already covered, but, obviously, that will become more and more difficult. For myself, if I get three cards we have already covered, I will put all the cards we haven't done into a stack and do a single card draw from that.
I have gotten a tremendous amount of insight from this group, (plus studying together just plain fun:), and am really looking forward to studying the second half of this deck with both you regulars, and anyone else who would like to jump in (hint, hint).
A little history, for anyone new- Yaboot was doing a daily draw and the rest of us would comment on the card. When Yaboot had to go back to University, he asked Maan to take over the draws, but her work schedule is awkward and she cannot do so on a regular basis. So I volunteered to do Tuesdays and Thurdays when she couldn't. If anyone else would like to take on a day, that would be great, and would obviously speed things up; otherwise, it looks like we are settling into a Tues. and Thur. pattern.
And now........On to the second half!

Little Baron

Congratulations!

I have been popping in every so often when I can and printing out your threads to read through when I am on the train or somewhere quiet in my day. They have been very interesting. Cheers guys!

Everything is going okay at the moment, even though the pressure is stepping up considerably. I have a menswear show at Christmas time so I am designing and making for that at the moment. Have just found myself a very handsome new catwalk model, so things are looking up.

Best wishes to all of you here that know me. I will pop in again soon.

Yaboot XXX