Daily (Healing) Draw

Kahlie

Hi People,

I noticed that the last Daily Draw thread ends in 2006, so rather then resurrecting the old thread I thought to start a new one.

Today I didn't feel so up to things so I decided to draw a few Fae to help me out.

I first got Losgunna, telling me indeed that some subconscious stuff was throwing me off balance. We spend some time in the wet together and I did a nice healing exercise. After that, I didn't feel completely clear, so drew another Fae to play. No surprise that Iris of the Rainbows showed up to help me clear the last of the slug off. After that, I decided to be ready for the day with just one more Fae. Himself showed up to help me with some strong healthy energy and to keep me running.

Now, I'm going for breakfast.

Are there any other people still doing/sometimes doing daily draws and combining them with Healing exercises and/or Visualizations. I love doing that with them :heart:

Kahlie

I guess nobody wanted to join in yet, but feel free to do so or just comment. I already had my breakfast and I have a busy day today. Anyways, I wanted to know which Fae will hold my hand (or foot!) today!

The Bright Mother Rx came up. Hrmpf, today I have a meeting with somebody who is supposed to help and guide others, however, I do not find her very nurturing. Sadly, I'm stuck with her. I already dreamt last night about her - in my dream another man was at the meeting - and he was quite upset with her ;) Lolz.

I just checked some extra information and noted that somebody who is on my side (a man) got more powers then a few years back. I might mention him to her :D

Oh well, I will be open to more nurturing today - at least from myself!

kmartin60

Hi! I noticed it yesterday late right about time DH got home so didnt have a chance to reply...I will try to remember to do it...does it matter what deck you use? I need to go re-read thru the old thread i think...have fun today! BTW

Kahlie

Hi! I noticed it yesterday late right about time DH got home so didnt have a chance to reply...I will try to remember to do it...does it matter what deck you use? I need to go re-read thru the old thread i think...have fun today! BTW

Hey kmartin60,

So nice of you to join! Since this is the Faeries Oracle part of the Forum, you should draw with the Faeries Oracle or Heart of Fearie officially. If you want to read some interesting healing threads, you could search on SWWF (Serious Work with Fae) that I hosted here a few years back. If you are interested in crazy fun, look at the Party Thread here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=75976

I'm not sure if I should start a new one, but it was always so much fun!

I had a lot of fun today, but since it's 10.20pm, I'm going to sleep soon.

:love:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Well, I had breakfast and lunch, but now it's time for a Fae to play with me. I received "The Collection of Pixies" Reversed. I must say, lately, I haven't felt like I belong much in groups. The Pixies remind me of feeling happy and spontaneous, but I just want to run away and get back to bed.

I guess I really did need some help and will watch my group interactions today.

:heart:

Kahlie

kmartin60

Hey there...I've been up for 3 hours now got every fur baby fed and have been looking for my Fae deck! I have the HOF but I have the original fae deck brand new as well, found the book but not the deck! (thats the problem winding up in wheelchair) everybody puts stuff up but not where I can find or reach it! UGHHHH

I read thru you SWWF threads and going to read the party ones today...I would definetly be interested in joing in if you decide to do them again! Will go check a few more spots then will draw from either HOF or just pick from book in just a few...

(BTW what ever happened to the tree? Orbolone?) I hope he made it! I've got a medicine wheel of ancient oaks here but 2 are struggling....(and I cant get out there to them!) pouts.....anyway..BRB!

Kahlie

Glad you got the fur babies fed. Yeah, being wheelchair bound is iffy. I take care of my aunt sometimes and I just keep running around getting her things.

I'm not sure if I'm going to start SWWF again, although I'm sure some people would be interested. It was quite an involved process and this part of the Forum is hibernating quite a bit I think! :(

I'm not sure what happened with the Tree, because Jewel stopped posting here. I fear he didn't make it :( Sorry to hear that your oaks are struggling.

HoF is beautiful too and I have it laying around somewhere... but haven't worked with them much.

kmartin60

huuuhhhh I just drew the: "Question" card from HOF. It asks questions of me that I cant quite pinpoint the answers to! Am I a tourist? Well Yeah! Faeries are cool! Want to learn more about them......Am I on a Quest? yes for several reasons and different searchs! Do I want knowledge? Well of course! Experiencing the otherworld? Yes or I would not have gotten the Fae decks to begin with..(OR any tarot deck)...Am I searching for something I've lost? YES several things..both big and little, important and not so much so.....sighs..

then its gets all deeply vague (er?) about after I answer these first questions for myself I can then ask a question and I should know the right one to ask......Nope Sorry big fella failed on that one! huffs..pouting...LOL

I am sorry to hear Jewel is not posting...and will send energy anyway to the tree just in case....:) these here are wow over a 100 yrs old easily, 70 feet high or more. shakes head...hubby has put the sprinkler on one thats right on house every weekend for a couple of hours to try to soak the roots (if it falls? There goes our bedroom!) He talks about taking them out but I just cant allow it.
( I know I cant physically stop him but just the thought of a fussy me so far is working!)
Doing a mental hurrah jig in head.....giggles....

It has been really quiet on several threads here lately not just on this site either...but now schools in maybe it will pick up and Im always here whenever Im not crashing electronics that is. (pacemaker really screws with em!) ROFL

Anway gonna go browse thru the party fae thread and hopefully one might decide to chat with me! See you soon.

Kahlie

Hey kmartin60,

How very Fae that the Question Card keeps on giving your more Questions to which you do not yet know the answers. I went to check out the HoF and the Question.

For Healing Influence, the first thing that sparked my attention was the Rainbow. Rainbow colours help all the Chakras and keep them balanced and whole. Have you been a bit out of sorts lately and thinking only of receiving help from above? It seems to me that the Question is asking you what kind of things you have been asking for and if they are really in your best interest?

I've had a good day - even though I've still had some health issues - and watched my interaction with groups. First of all, today I went into a group that I didn't belong in *oopsie* because I didn't read my schedule correctly. Not such a fuss, but the silly thing was that the teacher wasn't there, so I could leave as soon as I figured out I was 2 hrs early ;) *lolz* I noted though that I'm not very keen to speak to other students *shame on me*

When I did get to the correct class, I did some work, helped a fellow student, chatted with several others and fixed 2/3's of my work. I noted that I did some more interaction and had fun. I did leave early so I could get some extra rest. Since it was an instruction class you can leave whenever you want.

:heart:

Kahlie

kmartin60

sounds like you had a REAL good day! I shudder to think of going to school ughh Your a much better person than I. I didnt finish my first time around! ROFL It sounds like even though your still having some health issues today worked out pretty good around them.
And 2/3rds of your work done? Done real good!

As far as healing and rainbows hits home definetly. I have not wanted to use the stuff the docs try to push so have been seeking more alternative methods but also have been...kinda...I dunno depressed? Not sure but have pulled out of the funk enough to start grounding for the first time in who knows how long! And doing the chakra visualizations and not just for the cats this time! hahahaha So today has been tons better than earlier this week. Tommorrow will get my chakra bracelet out of safe and start wearing it again.

OH guess what I found? I pulled "the Seeker of Truth" and man...he wasnt harsh but he was brutally honest with me. I had asked for help finding the Faery Oracle and he responded "Why?" and several other observations and then a wee puzzle but...anway end result I found the deck! In the last place I ever would have put it EVER! it was totally draw dropping how he gave me these clues and wAlA THE DECK! hahahahahahhaa I have never really even looked much at these cards so might be journal time! giggles.....

Im still reading thru the Faery party'ing and the SWWF threads....been a lot of info today!
grins