Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

Fortuna 
Citizen

Tower as a kind of relationship

If two people are just starting to get to know one another, what does the Tower mean as the type of relationship the other person wants with the other?

1. The person wants a relationship that is built on shaky foundations?

2. The person wants a relationship that suddenly changes to something more? Something that is like fireworks or rocks their world?

What do you think?
Fortuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
Miwa 
Resident

For me, TheTower at Relationship reading means rather bad. Unclear destination or what might be happened in the future, also there are some factors of big ego between the two.
Miwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
tarotcognito 
Citizen

In my opinion, it means the person wants a relationship that is emotionally and sexually intense. Probably going to be a real roller-coaster.

ETA: with no strings attached. Mars doesn't like being tied down.

I'm a Wand who needs more Coin.

Last edited by tarotcognito; 21-05-2013 at 22:17.
tarotcognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Fortuna 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwa View Post
For me, TheTower at Relationship reading means rather bad. Unclear destination or what might be happened in the future, also there are some factors of big ego between the two.
For these two, I don't think Ego is an issue. I don't see the Tower as anything bad because it is supposed to bring forth changes if current things are unstable and not built with a strong foundation. Since this is just something new, I am a little confused on how best to interpret it.
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
mejenks 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuna View Post
If two people are just starting to get to know one another, what does the Tower mean as the type of relationship the other person wants with the other?

2. The person wants a relationship that suddenly changes to something more? Something that is like fireworks or rocks their world?

What do you think?
My first thought was that one was using the other in order to get over a previous relationship.
mejenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
Fortuna 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
In my opinion, it means the person wants a relationship that is emotionally and sexually intense. Probably going to be a real roller-coaster.

ETA: with no strings attached. Mars doesn't like being tied down.
When I first saw the Tower, I was taken aback as normal, but it didn't feel like the usual meaning put on the tower.

I spent time looking at the card and the man and woman falling towards crashing waves was what stood out and water stands for emotion.

The man is Piscean and wanting the Tower relationship. The woman is Aquarian. I can understand the Piscean wanting an emotionally intense relationship and for these two signs, there can be a great sexually chemistry or at least exploration. I wish I knew more about the birth details and I could cast a synastry chart.
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
Fortuna 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejenks View Post
My first thought was that one was using the other in order to get over a previous relationship.
That could be possible. However, he is fascinated by new revelations of her, and see her differently also. Perhaps that is the Tower part too.
Old 21-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
WalesWoman 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuna View Post

What do you think?
Hmmm, I think this guy wants to shake her out of her prison, rock her socks off or blow her mind. She might have some walls or some sort of defenses he wants to knock down.

Old 22-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
YDM42 
Citizen

I would think the person does not want any type of relationship with the other, at least not on the level that the other had in mind.

Old 22-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
starrystarrynight 
Intolerance intolerant

I'd agree with those who said he wants (at least one) sexual, orgasmic union.

Old 22-05-2013 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today