The bonefire has landed

shadowdancer

thanks for offering this deck Gabi - it really rocks :)

I still display one of the decks on the canvas and in picture frames at my stall when I do readings at the Body, Mind & Spirit festival. And it gets comments every time. :) :)

Good luck with the publishing through Schiffer. I hope they do you and the deck justice.

Davina

HuskyChariot

I highly recommend getting your hands on this self published version. The little hand written book and unique bag are so worth it.

Congratulations on going mass market wooden-eye! :heart:

baylys

Oh, thanks for letting us know, I'll grab another one

Marcus R

I can only but sing its praises too. Gabi, you have created a modern classic. Thank you.

Clockwork Ghost

I've sent you a message. Hope I'm not too late - this deck is absolutely gorgeous :)

wooden-eye

Thanks for the amazing comments Guys!

I have had a massive response to my 'last orders!' and just about have enough decks to go round. (Eating into my private hoard, but what the Hey?... Better to share.)

I got all your messages and will be sorting it this morning (Sat).

Please make sure I have your PayPal email addy.

I have to make few more LWBs, this I will also do today.

So-bear with, I have quite a list, but will get to you all.

Bonefire's companion book is written, typed (the worst bit by far), and had a first edit. It is way too long and I am about to slice and it to bits. So the work towards Bonefire's future continues.

So this is it Chaps. To be honest. I feel quite emotional. It has been a lot of work, but so worth it. I am handing my precious Bonefire over to Schiffer.

I will post 'Sold out!' To this and other Bonefire threads within the next 24 hours.

Thank you.:thumbsup:

Gabi

kalliope

Whew! Glad I snuck in with the reply I just sent by PM. :)

I've been enjoying this deck via app on my phone for the past several months, so I figure I should finally get the real thing, especially in self-published form. The size and cardstock sound fantastic, so I'm really looking forward to it.

wooden-eye

Bonefire Tarot is Sold Out!!

.......That's all folks........

BONEFIRE is SOLD OUT!

No more orders please.

Massive thanks to everyone who got their orders in this week, I have a deck for everyone and invoices will be issued today.

Thankyou and goodnight.

Deoiridh

Invoice paid! I can't wait to be the proud owner of one of these decks! :love:

.......That's all folks........

BONEFIRE is SOLD OUT!

No more orders please.

Massive thanks to everyone who got their orders in this week, I have a deck for everyone and invoices will be issued today.

Thankyou and goodnight.