Two of Wands Rx Interpretations

Silverbells

Hi guys, I like the Cinderella idea for 2oW rx. If you've ever seen Ever After A Cinderella Story with Drew Barrymore...******SPOILER******* the prince decides against Cinderella and she's sold off to a pervert (obvious hardships for her) but then he realizes his mistake and takes the path he should have taken in the first place - life with Cinderella. I realized that the 2oW upright comes when the individual decides to take what they feel is the correct path (may or may not be depending on situation or whatever). 2ow rx then...? Someone who learns from choosing the wrong path and then chooses to go back and take the other option that they passed on (rather than starting a third).

I often see with the 2 of wands upright that a path is chosen but it never really gels the way the chooser hoped - dissatisfaction etc. That being said, the figure in the two of wands would probably be best served by considering more carefully because it seems as though the two of wands reversed is the taking of the option that the chooser felt was the "inferior" choice...Right, I'm satisfied with that interp/idea.

*sorry for the multiple editing, I was posting in between tasks.

anubis93

I can't believe I haven't read this thread before.....after lurking here for a long time, this is a first for me, where every single reply to this thread contributed in a completely meaningful and related way (different pieces of the puzzle). Always had been stumped by 2 of Wands (both upright and Rx)