Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 2

napaea

Career: Ace of Wands: Powerful
Cards: world. high priestess. devil. chariot.

I've seen the ace of wands interpreted as a time to start writing, communications, etc. I have recently submitted an article to a magazine, and am working on submitting several children's books to publishers. maybe this hobby will prove to be fruitful for me as a career!

world: i see this as saying my career is up to me. i have talents, and in the universal flow, i can do what i choose. My "career" is giving to the world. My psychic told me my purpose on this earth was healing, and actively healing the earth. I see that inplay here. So my job is healing the earth and connecting with her inhabitants (via writing, acting, tarot, etc)

HP: through communications i help others know themselves, go within, gain insight (tarot!) and become more spiritual. oddly enough my article was about becoming grounded so you could be fully aware and worshipful.

devil: well, he!! it HAS been a long hard road to stability. I have thought of doing a million things as a career, and have bounced from one thing to the next looking for my niche. I have thought that certain jobs/careers would be just right for me only to be disappointed. this seems to fit perfectly the way i have viewed myself as a "failure" in the realms of career.

chariot: i really think this just says i'm an artist!! my career is always going to be new, different, exciting, challenging, as i will always be inspired and driven to do something new. i work for the universe and go where i am led. new opportunities arise all the time.

cricket

luna's

hehehe... Motherhood just doesn't pay $$, does it? ;)

Your 'career' is one of the heart (duh) and that in itself makes it hard to put enough effort into it. Makes a person almost afraid of drowning in it, imo. You were really yound and naive when you started having children, weren't you? That's where the Fool comes in. Just wandering along, minding your own bisiness, when BAM!!! the Empress hits and you find yourself trying to make a good home for your children. The Judgement in the deck (Robin Wood) has a phoenix on it. Did you rediscover yourself about the time you got out of that bad relationship? *stops... thinks.... reads through real fast to make sure it was you* Yeah, ok. It was. *L* The Justice here is kind of stumping me. It usually does. *L*

Maybe Helruna's on to something with the Judgement/Justice combination. You might need to judge and dispatch dues to each little situation as it comes, and not muddle them all together. Or... maybe you're not giving your own efforts the justice they deserve.

Oh! On the Empress, the woman is sitting at a spinning wheel making thread from wool. Turning something into something else. Could it be a thumbs up for the artistic stuff?

lunalafey

Re: luna's

cricket said:
hehehe... Motherhood just doesn't pay $$, does it? ;)
You were really yound and naive when you started having children, weren't you? That's where the Fool comes in.

Would 22 be young enough?
ACTUALLY, this just brought something to my attention...I(me and my jokes) always said I was a fool for love(pre first deck) the reason I would say this, our 'anniversary' is on April Fool's!!!
The Judgement in the deck (Robin Wood) has a phoenix on it. Did you rediscover yourself about the time you got out of that bad relationship?
I was LOST because of that, got 'rescued' by something MUCH worse. The discovery came during this relationship, and when I left I went in a blaze of glory.
*L* The Justice here is kind of stumping me. It usually does. *L*
Perhaps having to go to court for custody? The 'LAW' has been involed in our relationship from a few different angles. ie. He dissapeared with her for 2&1/2 months eventhough the custody agreement said CAN'T leave the county, and the courts tell me I have to serve him a contempt order, TELL ME? how do I do that when I don't even know where he IS!!!
Isn't that kidnapping? But, I let fate and karma take care of it even though EVERYONE was mad at me for not doing MORE(insuf. eff?) As things stand now, I have my daughter full time, as I would have liked it in the beginning but the courts gave us 50/50. No more court papers, they are null and void, and I have complete control.

Or... maybe you're not giving your own efforts the justice they deserve.
I'll buy that.

Oh! On the Empress, the woman is sitting at a spinning wheel making thread from wool. Turning something into something else. Could it be a thumbs up for the artistic stuff?
OH I HOPE SO...funny, the empress in the deck I used sits on a throne. BUT in my Legend's deck(my love) the Queen of Shields(earth, me: 3x capi 4x virgo) sits at a spinning wheel.

tigerlily

Throne 2: Career

-------------------- Ace of Swords ------------------------

The Chariot | The Star | Judgment | The Wheel |

Ace of Swords: "Frustrations" - man, that is SO true!

Chariot: I see this more as "The Flying Dutchman" (I hope that'S the correct translation) - always traveling, never settling down; unable or unwilling to hold any job for long, until you have found out what you really, really want to do <sigh>

The Star: that one, I have no idea! Perhaps too high expectations?

Judgment: I see the Plutonian aspect of the card very strongly. I stopped studying law due to some very painful personal experiences. I simply wasn't the same person anymore and I found it impossible to continue. Since then I'm "on the road", searching for my true vocation.

Wheel: In the same vein as the Judgment card, but I wonder if this could mean that it's a karmic thing?

Can you read this throne as a career guide, too LOL? I wonder what that would make me... traveling (chariot) with the circus (Wheel)?? <g> I'd be the mermaid that falls into the pond evertime you hit the bull's eye (Star/Judgment) <ggg>

PurpleGoddess

Throne 2 - Ace of COins

Hi All,
boy did i do alot of reading, writing and thinking about this throne. this past life spread is really making me work at looking at my recent past to find my distant past. as before, enjoy and thoughts/interpretations are welcome.

Throne 2 - Career throne - toped w/ace of coins/pentacles/shields...i feel that coins is a good symbol to have top this throne, that there will be financial, emotional and spiritual balance entering into my life.

HANGED MAN - the sacrifing of my dreams for the expectations of others, denying my desires for the status quo - i'm not willing to settle for less than in relationships or in work/career opportunities. i've been in the office work environment for 20 yrs this summer and feel that i've settled for this type of work because it's what my mother was doing when i was a teenage and it was expected of me because i didn't have a college education or a boyfriend - husband material they never believed that i would gradutate from college either. i've always felt that i had no control over my life or the direction because it was being dictated by others, it's time to stop the old habits and the the new ones come to flourish - "doing the same thing over, over = insanity". the time is right form me to take the control back in my life.

HERMIT - i'm in a time in my life that has been restorative, recuperating from my college work to graduate w/my associates degree, i've been intellectually & spiritually drained from all the hard work proving to myself & my parents that i can do college! i've spent the last couple of months centering myself to find and follow my hearts desire in career & love part of my life; that i will find that home of my dreams this time of inner reflection...i also am doing the footwork to find my career path that is not only healthy for me but also agle to support myself & home.

The FOOL - i'm beginning a new adventure or career/school is around the corner. i'm not willing to settle for less than in any areas of my life - work - love. i need to pay attention to every tiny detail and make the sacrifices to reach my goal. i've graduated and my cousin began encouraging me to pursue the creative outlets (instead of the intellectual stuff) then pulled back and began lashing out what would be good for me or best skill etc. i've made the decision on taking oil painting for fun & self discovery and spanish 102 out of necessity. i'm slowly finding the path.

The LOVERS - there's a balanced relationship that's not a physical one - it might be long friendship w/charlie but lately i've been letting the machine pcik up cause he's needier than i am or it could be a new friendship w/mike. i'm very attracted to him but not willing to sacrifice my dreams of having a committed relationship by having another physcial meaningless affair. w/this comes the higher awareness-my connection to the Goddess/God & Mother Earth become stronger w/each passing day, must be the Aecletic Forum community :D that's helping out w/that! i am more aware of her presence w/in me when i do something spontaneous like give a couple of dollars to people feeding the homeless or helping an elderly woman get coffee cause her eyesight is so bad she couldn't read the signs. i'm slowly beginning to have a harmonious balance & flow of energy (psychic & spiritually) and need to work on letting go of the bad in the past & putting my finances in order so every aspect of my being & life flow together to reach my dreams.

i do have so much to be grateful for, a roof over my head, food in my stomach, a job, a car to get me there and friends who love and support me no matter how insane i might be! i need to find the courage to go beyond the comfort zone of office work to find where i'm truly meant to be job wise. love will eventually find me just need to get my-self in balance.

blessed be

Rhiannon

A very nice interpretation PG! I think you're dead on target. Great how you took this and formed goals around it. I think I need to do alot of what you're planning.

I'm thinking about going back and re-reading my #2 throne. I'm curious to know if this is a reflection of the recent past or if it's a trend for my entire life-long career in general (good idea, tigerlily). Maybe I'll join the circus too.

R :)