Shapeshifter Tarot study group?

Shapeshifter

81 Knights in Shapeshifter Tarot

Hey

I wanna know, does anyone know the whole story of the 81 knights who went to get light back to the dark land as said in the book?

Please tell the story if you do.

Thanks

yukinkoicy

<_< I was looking for the Shapeshifter Study group and stumbled on this.

It may be odd, but I found I understood the cards REALLY easily. They really connected fast and interpreting them is much less difficult than I thought it would be. Seeing as this is my first deck that I have owned I like that about it, hahaha. ^^;

Yeah, I know, posting in a thread years old, blah. but I figure if anyone else uses the Shapeshifter Tarot maybe we could get together here or whatever ^_^;;

Soo yeah, hehe.

yukinkoicy

Dankeschon! I may be the only one in it, but putting my thoughts out in the open may help me understand it better. ^_^ I'll be sure to pm you when a new thread is started.
Again, thank you so much!

Mythic

8 of Water (Cups) The Quest

Is anyone still using this deck?

I'm stuck on this card, 8 of Water (Cups) The Quest.

It was the last card in a Celtic Cross spread and I'm having a hard time interpreting it as a final outcome.

The rest of the reading was fairly easy. Surprising, since it was my first use of the cards.

If anyone has thoughts or interpretations of this card, I would love to hear them.

yukinkoicy

IDS

Sooo I am doing an IDS with my Shapeshifter Tarot, coming back after a long dry spell of not reading at all, and I have been finally picking it up again the past months and decided, what the heck, let's get deep with this. I'll probably be the only one posting, so I wouldn't be making any threads for the group but would it be an issue if I used this thread to keep track of my studies? If it is, just let me know, mods. :3

If not, I'll be posting in here much more often. Maybe I'll even find some comrades who read with this deck. :D

archer1

I have this deck the one thing that bothered me was swords are fire wands air.

Sulis

Sooo I am doing an IDS with my Shapeshifter Tarot, coming back after a long dry spell of not reading at all, and I have been finally picking it up again the past months and decided, what the heck, let's get deep with this. I'll probably be the only one posting, so I wouldn't be making any threads for the group but would it be an issue if I used this thread to keep track of my studies? If it is, just let me know, mods. :3

If not, I'll be posting in here much more often. Maybe I'll even find some comrades who read with this deck. :D

Hi yukinkoicy,

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups :).

This thread is just a general, study group proposal thread so it's not really the place to discuss individual cards.

It would be much better if you could add to the existing threads and start new threads for cards that haven't been covered yet.. That way means that there is a wonderful resource for anyone wanting to read about this deck now and in the future.

Other groups have been added to by people doing the Individual Deck Study in this way..

I hope that's OK.. Let me know if you need any help with anything and if you do start any new threads on new cards please send me a PM with a link and I'll add it to the Shapeshifter Study Group Index Thread (click)

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

yukinkoicy

Thank you very much for your response! So I do have a few questions; do I just post threads in the study groups forums with the deck name and card name? Also could I make a general studies thread for people wanting to know more about the Shapeshifter tarot and what we've (or I've, rather) learned from using this deck?

I am very excited to be doing this, as you can see, hahaha.

There aren't very many threads for the shapeshifter deck, I think there was like one, but I will do my best to find and bookmark all existing ones so that I can use the ones already created and try and use a similar format for posting the new threads.

Sulis

All of the threads so far are in the link in my post above and you can find it easily again by looking at the Index of Study Groups thread at the top of Tarot Study Groups.

Yes, each new thread should be posted in the Study Groups forum and make sure you put the deck name and the card name in the title then send me a PM and I'll add a link to the index thread.

It looks as if only one card, The Fool has been posted about so far.. If you have thoughts on that card, just add to the existing thread.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'general study threads' but you can always contact me before posting if you're stuck or are wondering whether something is OK.

Here's a link to the Tarot Study Groups posting guidelines (at the top of Tarot Study Groups): Posting Guidelines - please read!

Let me know if you need any more help…