A Wonderful Tarot Story...

Winterchild

I have been looking for Diary of a Broken Soul, forever... (it seems...). I have put up several ISO's in the past and did one recently. I wanted to trade my Fantastic Menagerie and others.
Well the wonderful Lotus Padma asked if she could buy my FM, to which I agreed. She said it would enable me to buy what I wanted...

Well I search ebay daily for this deck... and lo and behold, two days after posting the FM to Lotus, I find one just listed on ebay.. and I bought it...

Hows that for magic? Don't ever let anyone tell me that there is not a listening universe...

I am so HAPPY and shocked...

Need a white wine to bring me to earth :)

Also a deck from dear Rylla (Pewter BoGo), that had taken ages arrived today, right after we were emailing and saying how the cards have their own way of travel and looking after themselves.

Am I blessed or what?

:eek:)

Can't stop grinning... inside and out!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxox winterchild

daphne

Lovely! I am happy for you :)

tarotlaura

That's really cool!

PattyMc

Happy for you Winterchild :) I have always been a believer that if a deck is supposed to come to you...it finds a way.
I have a few decks that found their way to me in unique ways, blessings indeed! When working with them I still feel that warm, bubbly happiness, that I felt when they came to me, even now, and probably always will. They are my "comfort" decks.
Enjoy your new decks! Thanks for sharing their story!

Patty

GotH

Awww... Now THAT'S the kind of energy I try to live by everyday in some way. Awesome story! Thanks for sharing...

Toxicmage

Your tuned in and tapped in and turned on!

Nice story...

Padma

It *is* a nice story, as we both got what we wanted! The Universe has blessed us both :love: I was so glad to have been a part of it all! And ever so grateful to Winterchild! :heart:

And yes - magic exists...it's a kind of "say what you see!" game...I saw the deck coming to Winterchild. And it did :) (I also saw me eventually getting the FM whole kit - book and all - and now I have! :D) I love it when everyone is served :)

theboomz

I love the Tower card from that deck. Love.

Morwenna

Successful manifestation! I love these success stories. They give all of us reinforcement that yes, magic is real. :)

I've never posted decks for sale here, but I did want to re-home a few that I hadn't been using and doubted that I ever would. So at two conventions this past few months I put them out on our sale table (we usually deal in used SF/fantasy books). Three of them sold in November and the other two last weekend, in both cases to people who had been looking for just those things! Win-win! I love it! :D

Winterchild

Awesome Morwenna! Love your name :)

Now I am outting it out there for the BoGo Silver Edition, Lilac and Cherry Lenormand and the Lilac Twilight....

It is nice to have wants too :)