"Oracle Tarot" Deck - Corner of Cards Chipping?

The Happy Squirrel

Hello everyone!
I have recently received Lucy Cavendish's deck called the "Oracle Tarot".
For those who owns this deck, can I ask if you guys have noticed whether their corners are vulnerable to 'chipping'? In my deck, they are mainly at the back. It looks like the gloss or lamination, and the darker coloured layer of the back of the cards came off, revealing the white paper core of the card (this the 'chipped' look and feel). Any idea how to fix this and prevent the rest of the cards experiencing the same thing. I have only shuffled the deck about three times so far. So can't be wear and tear, surely.....
Thanks in advance for your time! :)

WhiteWolfy

I think it might be down to the lamination of the cards plus they are quite large too. A couple of my cards sort of peeled at the front so i used superglue to glue them back down. It's not ideal but i couldn't think of what else i could do with them. Not much help but just letting you know that i have had the same sort of problems with it too. :)

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks WhiteWoolfy! I am just keen to prevent the peels from peeling back further on the ones already chipped and the ones that have not yet. I thought about clear nail polish the other day..... I wonder if that would woks in sealing them....