Question on readings

contrascarpe

Hi all -

This is a brand new deck for me. My question to you PTT experts is how often you use this deck for readings in comparison to other decks you use.

Personally, I love this deck but feel it will find its way for use to a selective audience - perhaps people a little whimsical and off-the-wall. Do some of you use this deck for the majority (or entirety) of your readings?

Just curious.

Dan

galadrial

Hi contrascarpe96,

when I first started learning tarot I used only the Hudes deck for a couple of years. Then I added the Wheel of Change and was content to have two decks for awhile. But at some point I became hungry for the fresh insights that different decks could bring and bought (and am still buying) decks that have just that different slant that inspires new ideas. Ever since Yaboot left for University I've used the Phantas. for the two days a week that I post, but I have too many other decks to explore to use it exclusively. That said, I have developed a unique relationship with this deck through studying it so extensively. It feels more like an old friend than any other of my decks. It's now like the eccentric yet compassionate relative who is the only one I'll turn to for certain types of advice:)