Anna K. Study - Queen of Pentacles

Marirowana

The queen of pentacles is, like all the queens, outside. She is in her orchard, it is harvest time! It is summer, the plums in the tree are ripe enough to eat. She is surrounded by a dozen of baskets full of fruits: pears, apricots, apples, cherry’s, berry’s. The trees have been generous to the queen this year! The elegant branches of a climbing plant seem to embrace her. She loves nature, and nature loves her back.

The queen has very thick, black curly hair and dark brown eyes. Her dress is red with blue (matching the plums), with a beautiful golden brooch under her deep cleavage (sensual woman!). She enjoys life, her face looks happy and grateful. She enjoys to share her harvest with her family and people, but she likes a bite herself as well – she is a bit more curved than the other queens. It is hard work to keep a succesfull garden, you need a lot of knowledge and patience to make everything happen at the right moment, but it is an investment that pays off!

The queen of pents represents health, she looks very healthy wit hall the fruits around her and a beautiful red blush on her cheeks. She knows how to take care of herself. She also means wealth – she is a business woman, or a successfully working mom. It is hard work to keep a succesfull garden, you need a lot of knowledge and patience to make everything happen at the right moment, but it is an investment that pays off! Her clothes are pragmatic, but still beautiful. She is never lazy, and she will inspire you to keep moving forward with her practical advice!

She knows how to balance giving and taking – make sure you balance this in your life. She is not just picking fruits and running back home with the harvest, she takes her time to see which fruits already want to be picked and which ones need more time on the plant. She takes her time to feel the needs of her garden, and to give her love to the earth. She’ll never give the earth a feeling of being robbed.

I think this is a lovely card, it represents the queen of pents very well. I immediatly get a Mother Nature feeling when I look at it! Of all queens, she reminds me most of the Empress.

Anna's description
Index Thread

Attachments

• QueenPentacles.jpg
    QueenPentacles.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 123