Oracle of Shapeshifters and Oracle of Shadows and Light.

darkbookworm13

I saw this deck in the local bookstore yesterday, but couldn't allow myself the purchase until I did some research first. While browsing online and found some reviews saying the Shapeshifters deck has really flimsy, but Shadows and Light had decent card-stock.

I want them both, but is it worth getting Shapeshifters based on the card-stock?

I really, really want to buy them both, just wanted some confirmation before I spend my money.

Carla

I don't see much difference in the card stock. I think you should get both, but that said, I prefer using Shapeshifters. Get both, though :)

Serenia

I haven't noticed any difference in the card stock either. And yes, you definitely need both! :D

But you might want to take a look at the differences between the Australian and the US versions and then decide which you prefer:
Shadows and Light
Shapeshifters

Concerning the card stock, I can only compare the Australian and German version of the Shadows and Light and the Australian version of the Shapeshifters though. I don't have the US version of the Shapeshifters.

darkbookworm13

LOL, well I bought both, and the Les Vampires deck too.

Now I have a trio of decks on their way to my house. I don't have a problem though, I can stop any time I want!

Hopefully they will arrive by Saturday, I am so in love with the artwork! Amazon needs to hurry up and get them here ASAP.

I can't wait to fondle the cards and glimpse the magic in person.