Witchlings Deck and Book Set

claire1805

~by Paulina Cassidy

I can't seem to find any written review regarding this deck. Would love to hear the opinions of those who own it. The cards seem adorable :)

ravynangel

I have it, love it, but haven't used it much recently. It is really cute and it reads quite well, but it is 'cute', which is something I tend to overlook. It is one of those decks that I look at, think, 'I should use that for a while', and then never seem to get around to doing it. The images are sweet, the messages in the book are fine and they come with a little spell to work on, but it can be a little Hayhouse sweet I think

Symphony

I have it and love it too. I've not given it the attention it deserves yet but when I've done single card draw it was a message I needed to hear. The cards are beautiful and it's one of those decks where you can't help but smile when you turn over the card :D each Witchling has her own set of simple spells. It is very sunshine and butterflies though so if you're looking for happy and sweet this is the deck.

I've not tried any of them yet as I bought the cards for the pictures but they are all simple enough without any fancy ingredients, totally doable for someone like me who's never looked at spells before.

Lil Red

I have it and I do like it, but I do not read with it. I have as a collection due to the fact that I'm a big fan of Paulina Cassidy art.

I honestly read it one time due to the fact that I cannot read with it. But it is great to put on your altar if you want to manifest something in your life.

Now the booklet is amazing though and I just like the little snippets of spells. I find that adorable as well it associates with the card you draw. :heart:

ravynangel

deleted :)