The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

I'm all uploaded on the dropbox thanks to Reall

Here is my thumbnail of ace of wands for those of you who maybe didn't see it yet.

I do remember this well, Amsonia. I was struck by the combination of colours when I first saw it back in October. You were also among the first five people to share your work. I can't believe how much time has passed since then. Wow. It's a beautiful card!

frejasphere

I do remember this well, Amsonia. I was struck by the combination of colours when I first saw it back in October. You were also among the first five people to share your work. I can't believe how much time has passed since then. Wow. It's a beautiful card!

I agree, it's lovely Amsonia, and nice to see one of the early cards complete :)

frejasphere

Hi frejasphere,
It's so nice to hear from you. I was thinking about you this morning!! Hahahah :heart: Thank you for being so kind. Yes, March 15 is the deadline...lots of changes on this front, too, and like reall, I am very excited to still be a part of this great project!! Onwards and upwards!

Thank you Flames, you're so sweet :) I've been painting and working on finishing mine... details, details :) Glad to have you on this project :heart: :)

frejasphere

@frejasphere no need to thank me!^^ im happy to paricipate in my first tarot creation project!^^ lolz happy we get you back and hope to see your card in album soon!^^;)))

*wave* reall :) As soon as I'm done I'll be zipping it over to you in an email x :)

truelighth

@TRUELIGHTH :)

I like the technique. It produces a very interesting effect - if I understand correctly, it's something akin to Michelangelo's discovering the sculpture in the stone by subtraction or removing and thus revealing the image. The Hanged Man is illumined out of the darkness or the shadows. That's beautiful. I'm definitely seeing things differently! ;)

Thank you :D. You are correct about the technique. First I apply a layer of charchoal on the paper, then I start removing charchoal to make/reveal the image. It doesn't allow for any mistakes, but it is a cool technique. I was taught this by the same person who taught me how to make pastels.

Padma

TrueLight, that really is an interesting technique! Very cool and unique Hanged Man.

Amsonia, I love the freshness and the light and the colours in your Ace of Wands!

Flames

Re: Status on Uncompleted Cards

Hope everyone is well!!

Just checking in to see where participants are at with their cards. We'd really love to hear from you!! The deadline is fast approaching and we want a sense of where things are at. Here's an updated list of the completed cards. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=225451
If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

Thank you all for being a part of this project! :)

When you respond, please do so here on THIS thread

That would be very much appreciated. Again, thank you.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers,

Flames & The 5th AT Deck Team

agviz

I have the 2 of Pentacles essentially finished, but I'm doing a few tweaks and will then upload.

Flames

:thumbsup:

Thank you for the response, agviz!

trzes

Temperance is in the making, though I am not quite happy with the results yet. I guess I will end up posting the image pretty close to the deadline. Say 15th of March late afternoon.