The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

blue_fusion

i just sent Reall the write-ups for my 2 cards as well as the hi-res image of the Justice card.

I just want to say that this is such an amazing project. The caliber/quality of the submitted works for this project I've seen is really wow! :)

Flames

i just sent Reall the write-ups for my 2 cards as well as the hi-res image of the Justice card.

I just want to say that this is such an amazing project. The caliber/quality of the submitted works for this project I've seen is really wow! :)

Thanks so much, blue_fusion! That's fantastic. :)

reall

this is my all time fav collab deck ever!^^ so many amazing cards!^^ WoW!^^ :)))

Elven

Thankyou for the wonderful comments reall, Flames, Padma & Frejasphere on the card - I have sent them to my sister too - she's thrilled.

When I sent to Queen of Wands card to reall the card was too small. What happened next was quite amazing. My sister sent me a picture today of a ceremonial fire she prepared on the Full Moon in which she burnt her dream journals and life diaries. Meanwhile, I was looking at the card and thinking I would really like to have added some flames to the card. As soon as she sent me the photo tonight, it all made sense - I added the flames of her life story to the Wand.
So we now have a new edition of the card which I have sent to reall :)

Pic below.

Attachments

• queen of wands FLAME low res for ATF.jpg
    queen of wands FLAME low res for ATF.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 78

nisaba

nine wands

Hi. I've been MIA for a while. Sadly, I'm on borrowed technology with a severely limited capacity, but I can get around that. In the next twelve hours or so I'm going to be filled with enough dental analgesic to dope up a small island republic - or Woodstock - but after that I'm going to power on with my card.

For a long time l was very frustrated, couldn't get tbe image to work for me - then talking to someone here I hit on the idea of doing it with glasspaints on a wineglass or demijohn and photogrsphing the result. So I spent ages seeking the brand lf glasspaints I used to use back in the day, which are quite hard to find!

As I thought, a simple image that I couldn't get to work in other media, worked on glass. Now it's about photographing it, I haven't been happy so far with backgrounds, then I'll have to pay a professional to do all the fiddly bits like resizing as I currently don't have the resources. But I'm getting closer!

I am amused rather than amazed that a card that is so much about boundaries and barriers has taken so long to be wrung out of my brain. My concept of the card was so simple, and so direct, but it's living up to its meaning and being slow to cross the various borderlines. I'll just be hsppy to email it over. :)

Flames

Thankyou for the wonderful comments reall, Flames, Padma & Frejasphere on the card - I have sent them to my sister too - she's thrilled.

When I sent to Queen of Wands card to reall the card was too small. What happened next was quite amazing. My sister sent me a picture today of a ceremonial fire she prepared on the Full Moon in which she burnt her dream journals and life diaries. Meanwhile, I was looking at the card and thinking I would really like to have added some flames to the card. As soon as she sent me the photo tonight, it all made sense - I added the flames of her life story to the Wand.

Pic below.

Ooooh, talk about synchronicity!! Don't you love when that happens??! I love the card even more with the flames! ;) Meant to be!! :heart: It's gorgeous, Elven! Glad your sister is thrilled! You did such a great job with this magnificent Queen! :) :thumbsup:

Flames

Hi. I've been MIA for a while. Sadly, I'm on borrowed technology with a severely limited capacity, but I can get around that. In the next twelve hours or so I'm going to be filled with enough dental analgesic to dope up a small island republic - or Woodstock - but after that I'm going to power on with my card.

For a long time l was very frustrated, couldn't get tbe image to work for me - then talking to someone here I hit on the idea of doing it with glasspaints on a wineglass or demijohn and photogrsphing the result. So I spent ages seeking the brand lf glasspaints I used to use back in the day, which are quite hard to find!

As I thought, a simple image that I couldn't get to work in other media, worked on glass. Now it's about photographing it, I haven't been happy so far with backgrounds, then I'll have to pay a professional to do all the fiddly bits like resizing as I currently don't have the resources. But I'm getting closer!

I am amused rather than amazed that a card that is so much about boundaries and barriers has taken so long to be wrung out of my brain. My concept of the card was so simple, and so direct, but it's living up to its meaning and being slow to cross the various borderlines. I'll just be hsppy to email it over. :)

So glad to hear from you, Nisaba! I miss your sense of humour!! :) No worries...send the card over when you're ready. It's all good! Be Well! :heart:

reall

@Elven this version fit perfectly!^^ like it even more!^^ :)))

@nisaba im here to help with tech stuff resizing photomanip edit etc just note me img and note what to do?!^^ ;))

frejasphere

Pic below.

Elven, the flames are just perfect - I love when these 'meant to be' things happen in life and art! :)

Nisaba :) can't wait to see what you come up with. Woodstock inspired relief may be just the creative burst required for this card, though I hope you do some good recovery on the way too :)

Padma

Love the flames, Elven! Nice touch! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see Nisaba's card! I am intrigued now!