Feng Shui tarot deck?

closerwalking

I recently got the Feng Shui Tarot deck along with the book. and have given it a couple of trial runs to see how good the readings are using it. I am somewhat new to tarot, and prefer non traditional decks. My main experience has been with the I Ching, and so I have found way to do spreads that personalizes the reading better for what I want to know. However with this tarot deck I stuck to the traditional celtic cross spread and found it quite helpful. This a deck that requires study to learn how to use it, as the symbols are not familiar yet. I cannot find current study group for this deck, so wondering if there are others out there that have gotten this deck that would love to study it together? Happy Holidays! Eve

karen0205

I would be interested, anyone else?

closerwalking

Hi Karen, thanks for responding, you are the only one right now, and that is fine, as this is unusual deck and I so resonate with the images, but for me it is becoming my personal deck. so I would love to go through this with you if you would like? as this deck is not widely popular. it is one of those decks that is personal friend deck. Happy New Year also, and let me know if you have any suggestions how to do this? I have some ideas. so we can work this out together.

closerwalking

Karen, do you have the book that explains the cards in depth? I have both the cards and the book, and I find the book very helpful.