Journey into the hidden realm - journeying with the cards

closerwalking

A suggestion from Barbara Moore's book: pick one card, and then meditate, journal, journey with this one for a while. One can then expand this to bring in another card from the deck to explore how these two interact with one another. and go through the whole deck this way, exploring how each card influences the main one. So how does this sound, as a way to start this? I adore this deck but this would also work with other decks that are set up in more shamanic ways. ie have images that beckon you to go on journey with them into the Unknown. that they are familiar with, and will teach us about. Wildwood Tarot is another deck that has this possibility. I'm sure there are others. So if there is interest in exploring journeying with a particular deck this way, let me know. and we can start a more general thread on this.

closerwalking

I did reading with the Hidden realm, today, and as I brought it to a close, I felt the presence of this Realm very close. I asked to be guided to the best presence, card for me to work with, explaining, that I wanted to focus on one presence/card, getting to know her more deeply and also learn how she interacts with all the other cards, fey people in the deck. I shuffled the cards and a card picked me. Page of pentacles. Perfect one to journey with me through this virgin journey through the Hidden Realm. This is amazing deck. It is such a beautiful experience to connect with the living presence that the artist captures on the cards.