LENORMAND READING CIRCLE #3 MARCH

Cacia

Lenormand Reading Circle #3

Hello All:

Well, This month we will try another spread that uses 5 cards, as the previous ones is simple and gives you an overview of the situation. The following are the rules links:

1. General rules
2. Rules about dumping a partner
3. Please make sure you have no outstanding readings/feedback left over from previous Lenormand exchanges, and state which Lenormand deck you are using at the beginning of your reading.

Spread Instructions
This is an easy spread to use when investigating a simple situation and the circumstances surrounding it. This spread is good for a quick predictive answer because it put more emphasis on the focus card than the prediction, but it is good for daily draws and a general overview for an issue.

1. Shuffle the cards while concentrating on the issue or topic of choice, if there is one, or if you are doing a daily draw, just shuffle focusing on the question.
2. Shuffle the deck and cut in 3 piles
3. Place the top 3 cards from these piles as cards 1,2 and 3 in a horizontal line.
4. Place 2 cards from the bottom of a chosen pile as cards 4 and 5 above and below forming a cross.

Center card: reveals what impact your issues has, what you are carrying about the issue.
Above your head: Shows conscious concerns, motives, plans, thoughts, or worries
Below your feet: Shows how you are rooted, grounded, or any unconscious motivations.
Behind you: Show your past, trigger, or conditioning (this is everything before focus card #2, represent the past)
Before you= Shows the future, likely outcome, or result (any card after the focus card #2)
Read the vertical and horizontal lines as triplets (1, 2, 3) and (4,2,5). Then look to the pairs 1+2, 2+3,4+2, 2+5. If, for clarity , you need to cross check what the cards are saying, then also read the following jumping or diagonal triplets: 1+4+3, 4+1+5, 1+5+3 and 4+3+5. The spread should look as follows:
Cross_spread.png

Optional
As you know Lenormand comes with an insert cartomancy cards; I want to encourage you guys to use this insert cards as a tool to get more information about the issue at hand. You can incorporate that as extra information or part of the reading as well, whatever you feel comfortable with. I found this link that I think you guys will find it useful but if you have your own meanings then that's welcome too.

Click the link below

Cartomancy

Please make your feedback as detailed as possible so your reading partner can benefit from it. It is NOT about how you would read the cards your partner drew for you within your personal system of reading, but about how your partner read the cards for you within his/her system. So please let your partner know how well you could relate to the reading, if there are things you didn't understand ("How did you arrive at this interpretation?" etc), what was accurate and what wasn't. Constructive criticism on things that didn't hit the mark is welcome, too! All in a friendly and respectful learning way of course!.

Decks:
You can use a Lenormand deck of your choice as long it has the 36 standard cards set; I know there is some other ones that have some variations and comes with more cards, but if we all use the same standard 36 card deck will create the opportunity for everybody to be at the same page, and it will be easy to work and give feedback.

General

If there should be any problems, feel free to contact me and I will try to sort it out, with the help of a moderator if necessary. Please do not wait too long to resolve the issue the sooner you say something the sooner I will find a solution. Thanks for your cooperation

Timeline:
Sign-ups close and partners posted: March 8, 2015
Readings due: March 22, 2015
Feedback due: March 30 , 2015
Please note that if you do not complete your readings by March 30 2015, you will earn a strike. Please calculate your time accordingly!

PS. Whenever you guys finish with your exchanges, please be so kind to post a link in this same thread. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding, have fun :)

Cacia

List of participants

1. Tarot Flow
  2. Surpeti
  3. chickeypie
  4. urbanbramble
  5. zhadee
  6. keslynn
  7. padma
  8. peacewing
PARTNERS

1. zhadee & Padma ONE DONE
2. Superti and peacewing TWO DONE
3. keslynn and chikeypie THREE DONE
4. tarot flow and urbanbramble FOUR
DONE

surpeti

Hi Cacia, count me in! Thanks for doing this once again.:)

chickeypie

I have been studying Lenormand for about 7 months and would like to try the reading group.

UrbanBramble

Me please!

I'm excited about possibly trying out some cartomancy.

zhadee

pretty please :)

Keslynn

Sign me up, please! I'm a Lenormand newbie and would like to practice in a supportive environment.

Padma

I am in again :)

peacewing

Sign me up, please! =)

Cacia

Thanks for participating

Hello

I will come back tomorrow with the pair and thanks for participating. Many blessings all

Sincerely

CACIA :)