Voyager - 3 Wands - Compassion

Namaste

What you both say about this world, Luna and Carol, is wonderful, and helps me understand Compassion better! Thank you.:)

Isn't it interesting to discover what each person sees when she looks into Voyager? :D

With all that talk about Ravens, I just had to consult my dictionary of symbols and see what it had to say about them.

Well..., I like the idea of the Raven being a bringer of light (Native-American tribes of the north-west), or accompanying Odin (Norse mythology) as symbols of wisdom = thought and memory, which, of course, is what you suggested when you wrote of the birds as spirit messengers. :)

That is fine, Luna! Thank you. No rush. We are on a leisurely journey. :)

lunakasha

Namaste said:
That is fine, Luna! Thank you. No rush. We are on a leisurely journey. :)

Thanks for your patience ((((Namaste)))), Mooncat and everyone else!!! :D

I have to run now....but I will be back to post the new Voyage tomorrow....that is a promise!!!!

Blessings!
:D Luna

lunakasha

Hello namaste, mooncat and other Voyager fans!!! :D

I would like to apologize for still not posting the new thread......I am not trying to make excuses, but the last couple of days have been absolutely crazy and I am getting ready now to leave for the weekend....

I actually considered a "quickie" thread/post, but......I do not like to rush through these things....when I do post my favorite Voyager card, I want to be able to do it justice....take my time and really "feel" the card....

So.....I am going to request that someone else post the next Voyage and, if it is not asking too much, would you please consider giving me dibs on the next one???? :D Please???

Again, I apologize for making everyone wait....not my intention at all....if you would rather wait a couple of more days....I will return Sunday and would be more than willing and able to post it then.

Whatever you all decide is fine with me......thanks for your patience!!!!

:) Luna

mooncat2

Do not worry, Lunakasha - I don't mind waiting . A bit short of time myself at present and falling behind with the posts I want to make.

Hope you havea great weekend.

lunakasha

FINALLY....the new Voyage is posted!!!

Hey mooncat and Namaste!!!!

THANK YOU for your patience over the last few days.....

I have finally posted the newest Voyage...the 9 of Worlds!!!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Namaste

Re: FINALLY....the new Voyage is posted!!!

lunakasha said:
Hey mooncat and Namaste!!!!

THANK YOU for your patience over the last few days.....

I have finally posted the newest Voyage...the 9 of Worlds!!!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

That's wonderful, Lunakasha! Thank you. I'm off to read it, and so look foward to learning from you.

I join my voice to Carol's. I really don't mind waiting. Please let us not worry, here, about such things. To my way of thinking, there is never any rush when dealing with Voyager. :)

It is just wonderful to gather the flowering of your intuition, Carol and Lunakasha, whenever it blossoms.

Is it not as though we are all walking leisurely together in a park filled with wonders, enjoying the warm sun, the hum of a bee, our eyes catching the blue of a darting butterfly, when each of us suddenly points to a particularly beautiful flower, and we all stand and admire it together, talking quietly about the texture of a petal, or how the light brings a hidden thorn to our attention?

:D

lunakasha

Re: Re: FINALLY....the new Voyage is posted!!!

Namaste said:
That's wonderful, Lunakasha! Thank you. I'm off to read it, and so look foward to learning from you.

I join my voice to Carol's. I really don't mind waiting. Please let us not worry, here, about such things. To my way of thinking, there is never any rush when dealing with Voyager. :)

It is just wonderful to gather the flowering of your intuition, Carol and Lunakasha, whenever it blossoms.

Is it not as though we are all walking leisurely together in a park filled with wonders, enjoying the warm sun, the hum of a bee, our eyes catching the blue of a darting butterfly, when each of us suddenly points to a particularly beautiful flower, and we all stand and admire it together, talking quietly about the texture of a petal, or how the light brings a hidden thorn to our attention?

:D

Thanks, Namaste....I appreciate your kind words! :D

And what a beautiful way of describing this process....I agree completely, that this should be a leisurely and enjoyable way of learning and experiencing the beauty of Voyager together.....

I look forward to hearing from Carol re: the Nine of Worlds, and also anticipating the discovery of yet another Voyage with my travelmates....

Blessings,
:) Luna

mooncat2

Namaste,

That is beautiful indeed. I enjoy not feeling hurried and having some discussion before we move on - there is so much to see in these cards and they need to be savoured.

I'm going on holiday at the end of the week and will be away for two weeks - will catch up when I return.

Definitely will find the time for the 9 Worlds before I go - one of my favorites - oh, those autumn colors!