9 cups as a romantic action?

helloitsme

What could 9 of Cups mean as something a romantic partner wants you to do?

Could it maybe not signify an action at all, but rather they want you to just feel secure in the relationship? Maybe not be needy?

nisaba

Have your own life, your own interests and, yes, your own money. Not abandon "your stuff" to dedicate yourself to them (and possibly suffocate them) but continue to have your own stuff.

What Tarot deck were you using?

helloitsme

Have your own life, your own interests and, yes, your own money. Not abandon "your stuff" to dedicate yourself to them (and possibly suffocate them) but continue to have your own stuff.

What Tarot deck were you using?

Interesting, my reading may have been too narrow, then, as I mostly attributed it to emotional needs, instead of other interests/money.

I'm using the Universal Waite

pandap

I agree with Nisaba's take and would add be proud of who you are and what you've achieved off your own back. Have a healthy self-esteem and don't hide under a bushel. :)

Laurelle

On a mundane level, the 9 of Cups may tell you to throw him a party. It looks like a party table behind him with all those cups. He's not going to drink all those cups by himself, is he? At least, I hope not.

Llelwyn

If i remember well cups dont represent action nor movement but rather a state of mind linked with feelings but i may be wrong[emoji5]
With morgan greer deck it shows a happy face enjoying life food wine [emoji5]

StaceySue2U

It could mean that your lover wants you to enjoy all the good things the relationship brings, allowing the relationship to become deeper, sweeter.

PAMUYA

This romantic partner wants you to enjoy yourself, live in the moment, be giving, share with what you have. He wishes you happiness. Don't be so serious.

dailytarot

What could 9 of Cups mean as something a romantic partner wants you to do?

Could it maybe not signify an action at all, but rather they want you to just feel secure in the relationship? Maybe not be needy?

I wouldn't say romantic... 9 of Cups tells more about superficial feelings. Like just good moments.