The Magician

PeopleWillBeYou

Can the magician in a reading can mean communication or wanting to talk? I want someone to maybe explain this card more. Someone explained to me that this person role is to communicate to another person. Can the magician represent that or does it mean something else? All we ever do is talk and all there is between us is talking. I probably sound like an idiot asking this question lol.

I know that some people say that it could mean a person, but this is about communication.

rwcarter

It sounds like you're trying to make the Magician fit into a preconceived notion that you have instead of listening to what the card is trying to tell you. I don't see the Magician as communication or as a communicator. Although, it is an Air card so could share the communication trait of the other Air cards. But that would be quite the reach.

You obviously asked a question and either got this card as an answer (a one card reading) or as one of the cards in the answer. If it's a one card reading, post it in Your Readings so we have the proper background (question) to help you interpret it. If it's one of the cards in the reading, let us know what question you asked. If it appeared in a spread with positional meanings, let us know what the positional meaning was.

Rodney

PeopleWillBeYou

It sounds like you're trying to make the Magician fit into a preconceived notion that you have instead of listening to what the card is trying to tell you. I don't see the Magician as communication or as a communicator. Although, it is an Air card so could share the communication trait of the other Air cards. But that would be quite the reach.

You obviously asked a question and either got this card as an answer (a one card reading) or as one of the cards in the answer. If it's a one card reading, post it in Your Readings so we have the proper background (question) to help you interpret it. If it's one of the cards in the reading, let us know what question you asked. If it appeared in a spread with positional meanings, let us know what the positional meaning was.

Rodney

Well I asked why this guy doesn't stop me and my sister from fighting. Honestly If I put the reading up nobody will probably understand what the cards are saying or even know why those cards were up there. I just need help with the last card which is the Magician. I thought it meant he's only here to communicate which would make sense but other then that it doesn't seem to make much sense with the card. Is there any other way to explain the magician?

rwcarter

Well I asked why this guy doesn't stop me and my sister from fighting.
In that case the Magician could be saying that he's too wrapped up in his own things/plans/actions to want/have time to do anything where you and your sister are concerned. Of course the other cards would help bolster or counter that argument.

Isn't communication a method of trying to get you two to stop fighting? So if he's not trying to stop you two, then how/why would communication come into play?

Rodney

bluelagune

Well I asked why this guy doesn't stop me and my sister from fighting. Honestly If I put the reading up nobody will probably understand what the cards are saying or even know why those cards were up there. I just need help with the last card which is the Magician. I thought it meant he's only here to communicate which would make sense but other then that it doesn't seem to make much sense with the card. Is there any other way to explain the magician?

It means he is not qualified. Magician is an absolute skill and he lacks it to help you.

Farzon

The Magician to me is about control, power over a situation, which gives us the power to do what we want to do.

In this case, I'd say that he is in full awareness of the situation and in full control of his powers. That means of course, that he consciously decides not to intervene. Maybe he sees it not as his business.