Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

rabbitghost

According to the latest update on Kickstarter the Aries card is to be different to the one on the page, all are now to be new artwork. Also the box is to be enhanced with gilt rose-gold on the front and back with colour printing inside! Take a look at the magik diagram on the back of the box....from the latest update ---

"It may be a while before Faerie Enchantments is available in stores, if at all. Also a note, the card featured on the page for Aries will now be a different image, as it was featured in my Vampyres Tarot, and I would like all the artwork in Faerie Enchantments to be new unpublished work. In case you're wondering, the image of the bride kissing the crow is from a faerie tale called 'The Hoodies Bride' and will feature in the book. The crow in Celtic myth is deeply connected to earth magik, a powerful diviner of spiritual wisdom and a messenger to the Gods and Goddesses. The artwork represents our higher self (or holy angel) connecting in union with the crow (earthly manifestation) and asking that our secret message is delivered to, and granted by the Gods/Goddesses."

moonbear

According to the latest update on Kickstarter the Aries card is to be different to the one on the page, all are now to be new artwork. Also the box is to be enhanced with gilt rose-gold on the front and back with colour printing inside! Take a look at the magik diagram on the back of the box....from the latest update ---

"It may be a while before Faerie Enchantments is available in stores, if at all. Also a note, the card featured on the page for Aries will now be a different image, as it was featured in my Vampyres Tarot, and I would like all the artwork in Faerie Enchantments to be new unpublished work. In case you're wondering, the image of the bride kissing the crow is from a faerie tale called 'The Hoodies Bride' and will feature in the book. The crow in Celtic myth is deeply connected to earth magik, a powerful diviner of spiritual wisdom and a messenger to the Gods and Goddesses. The artwork represents our higher self (or holy angel) connecting in union with the crow (earthly manifestation) and asking that our secret message is delivered to, and granted by the Gods/Goddesses."

I didn't mind the Aries card being the same one as in the Vampyres Tarot as I don't have that deck but I can understand how it might have been an issue.

I was searching Oracles to buy for gifts and found that one of the cards in my Earth Magic deck, 'Gaia, Nurturing', is also used in Nature's Whispers Oracle for 'Shift Your Energy'! So this obviously does happen with other decks too. I did get a bit of a shock when I saw the same image used twice. And with different publishers too!

Anyway, I love the Faery Enchantments deck so much I went back and ordered another one :)

moonbearxxx
ps I appreciate that the artist is trying so hard to get this right.

JadePixie

I might back this one, I wish it had more cards though. Glad to hear the art is going to be original for the Aries card.

littlethings

I've backed this. I find the concept very interesting. I'd love to see more cards, too, but with so much packed into each card, I can understand why there aren't more. Really looking forward to this deck.

littlethings

Update on Kickstarter: there will be 40 cards :)

JadePixie

ooh 40 cards is promising :)

Celtictarot

They look Gorgeous

rabbitghost

From the latest Update

From the latest Update on Kickstarter - Great news, that there are now 40 cards in the deck! Including a card that will represent your own personal Enchantment, using the system of tarot and The Golden Dawn, which will be discovered from your personal astrological sun, moon and rising sign, explained in the the 60 page book that comes with it. Also the cards have rose gold gilt edges, and gilding on the box front and back. Only 10 more days to order it at the reduced price via kickstarter though
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iandaniels/faerie-enchantments

RavenLuna

I've backed this one. I'm not a big fan of oracles, but he has an outstanding knowledge of the occult, and his artwork is beautiful. I love the concept of using spellwork with this, and it will look stunning used in conjunction with ToV. I'm excited about it! And the gilding ::swoon::

Essjay

I'm backing this. I love his tarot deck (although I'm also disappointed about the same image being used as the Aries print). Nevertheless, I'm excited to add this interesting and beautiful deck to my collection.