Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Tarot Forum               Free Tarot Readings           Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Says Goodbye

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Chiriku 

Holmes, you are one of the "heart and soul" people of Aeclectic for me. You bring "heart" wherever you go and in turn help form the "heart and soul" of this community. I consider you a friend and hope you will post on https://www.littlefangtarot.com/forum and/or cartomancyforum, both of which I just signed up for.

Cheers

Chiriku
Top   #201
Citizen

emmsma 

Been mostly hiding away since I got the news.

But staying away does not keep the end from coming.

Thank you AT, for your friendship, the sharing of your knowledge, for welcoming me as as one of your own.

I came to AT when I had no one else to turn to, no one I could share my love of tarot with. It quickly became my cyber home. I learned here. I laughed here. I made friends.

Thank you, everyone for the times we shared together.
Top   #202
Citizen

Stormdancer 
'Tis a Gift...Stormy's Eulogy

This makes me sad…deeply…and yet new places are popping, and that’s probably a good thing. I haven’t been active on AT for a few years due to reasons not worth mentioning, but …

This forum CHANGED me, CHANGED my life, in ways that I’m probably not even aware of yet. I saw Tarot decks that astonished me, found UBER creative spreads, and LEARNED. After a year or so I dipped my timid wee toe into the forum and introduced myself….twice if I remember right, LOL. And here’s the CHANGE. I met SO many kind, gentle, like minded people. Some of them posting such personal struggles that mine seemed wee like me, and yet…still they supported me through SO many changes. And then, the REAL MAGIC of getting to meet some of them IRL at the RS 9 & 10. GAWDS those trips were SUCH a GIFT. I found that I DID belong, not only in an online community, but IRL, that I COULD socialize, and hot DAMN I DO have a sense of humor, LOL. They were the SAME as online…Kind, Gracious, FUNNY as HELL, Nutters the lot of them . To this day I have DEAR DEAR friends that I would never have met if not for AT, and for that I will ALWAYS be eternally grateful. And so…I am sad, but OK…the wheel turns, and what closes opens something new. Thank You Solandia

And so…as a salute to my brethren in SOOD, now locked forever, The Guardians are on the move, LMAO 😀
Attached Images

Top   #203
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Been mostly hiding away since I got the news.

But staying away does not keep the end from coming.

Thank you AT, for your friendship, the sharing of your knowledge, for welcoming me as as one of your own.

I came to AT when I had no one else to turn to, no one I could share my love of tarot with. It quickly became my cyber home. I learned here. I laughed here. I made friends.

Thank you, everyone for the times we shared together.
Top   #204
Resident

Flaxen 

This probably won't be my very last post but this is the best place to express it.

This place was where I discovered that there were others like me who loved tarot and oracles. No longer the slightly odd one, I was welcomed into the train pubs and trade trains and spent many enjoyable hours chatting to people all over the world. Taking part in the Halloween and Christmas exchanges was also great fun.

I learnt so much through the reading exchanges and got to experiment in an interesting way with my Tarot of the Sidhe - thank you to those of you who were willing to let me 'read' for you in such a deep way - Sidhe-ra, NikkiB, Sophos, Sophie, Innana_Tarot, Eyebright, Celticnoodle, Elvenstar, Stargazer, Darkcontraband, Kmilliron and Ramin.

My only regret is that I did not find this forum sooner in my tarot journey. The members here are lovely and this place has felt so much like home. It kept me going through some tough personal times.

Thank you everyone. Wishing you all the very best.
Top   #205
Citizen

conversus 

Aecletic has been such an amazing experience. I have learned a great deal, and come to love many of the voices I have read here. MAny thanks to everyone, to solandia, and to the many moderators.

I will deeply miss this community.

Wishing each and every Peace and all Good

CED
Top   #206
Citizen

Azure_Skye 
Thankful

I am really thankful for being a member of t is wonderful forum. You guys will be missed so much.
Solandia much love and appreciation for giving this space for all us Tarot lovers!! God bless.
Top   #207
Born Silver-Haired

linnie 
Truly... Fare well...

It's that time of the witching hour when I just can't keep my eyes open... only 1:13 am, but it's been a full day

I won't be there with streaming papers and streaming eyes hugging and thanking and tearing and blinking... but I will send you all my heartfelt fare well right now, with brain still partly present...

I thank this place and I sincerely hope that all who wish to stay connected will do so...

Travel safely, everyone... be happy, ... just... fare well!

Top   #208
Citizen

yirabeth 

Well..debating what to say, feeling a definite need to say SOMETHING...

I definitely want to say thank you from the core of my being for so many things I've gained from being part of this community. I've grown so much since I posted my first post here..and although I ended up moving to lurk mode for personal reasons, I always felt this place was *HOME*. In all my other wanderings on the 'net for other interests, I never found another place that was that. They were places to gain information, maybe even hang out for a time..but not a home.

I want to specially thank everyone who held me up and gave me comfort as I went through the rough times when my son had his accident. I don't know how I managed to make it through that (mostly) intact...but I think I would not have, at all, if not for you all. I have to say I think HE made it through that by sheer strength of will from my family here...He wasn't "supposed" to make it.

I don't know if something like AT can be recreated in another place. I feel it is a huge tragedy, this loss...but if it can be recreated, I hope I see you all there ♥

~Yira

(^I did used to sign all my posts that way, didn't I... )
Top   #209
Citizen

Stormdancer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Well..debating what to say, feeling a definite need to say SOMETHING...

I definitely want to say thank you from the core of my being for so many things I've gained from being part of this community. I've grown so much since I posted my first post here..and although I ended up moving to lurk mode for personal reasons, I always felt this place was *HOME*. In all my other wanderings on the 'net for other interests, I never found another place that was that. They were places to gain information, maybe even hang out for a time..but not a home.

I want to specially thank everyone who held me up and gave me comfort as I went through the rough times when my son had his accident. I don't know how I managed to make it through that (mostly) intact...but I think I would not have, at all, if not for you all. I have to say I think HE made it through that by sheer strength of will from my family here...He wasn't "supposed" to make it.

I don't know if something like AT can be recreated in another place. I feel it is a huge tragedy, this loss...but if it can be recreated, I hope I see you all there ♥

~Yira

(^I did used to sign all my posts that way, didn't I... )
Top   #210

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.